Father

Its been a few days and me and Rip are great , the bunkhouse loves giving me shit. I keep getting text that I have been ignoring. It's about my fathers drug money. They were threats. I haven't told anyone yet especially not rip. I was just trying to blow it off. I was making a run into town with teeter. Teeter went inside and I went through the building to pick up the big stuff in the back.
   "Hey daddy's girl." A man said.
   "Shit." There was only two people that called me that and it was my father's fucken drug dealers. I turn to then.
   "He's dead ass hats leave me the fuck alone."
    "He's dead yes, but you still gotta get us our money."
     "I didn't buy your stupid ass drugs." I say back still loading stuff into the truck.
    "Yellowstone." The guy says touching the large Decal on the side of the truck.
     "Yeah."
     "So that means you got the money."
     "Fuck....off...and...fuck....your.....drugs." I say blowing them off.
    "Alright we are gonna give you 2 options." The one drug dealer says.
    "Give us our money, or we beat the shit out of you until you do." The other one says.
     "I ain't paying you." The nodded and the shorter one swung at me. I dodged it and swung back. The other kicked out my leg. He slammed my head onto the truck. The other one kicked my face and my nose was gushing blood. I was on the ground at this point and wincing. The taller one was about to step oh my ribs before, I heard teeter yelling. She ran up and sprayed the guys with bear spray.
   "FUCKKKKK." I yell cause it also gets in my eyes. She stands me up and I jump into the truck she takes off driving.
  "What the fuck was that?" She asked.
   "My fathers unpaid dept, God I should stay out of town." I say blood running down my face from my nose and gash in my head. We pull up to the ranch and I see all the wranglers and rip. I step out and rip runs over to me.
   "What the fuck?" He says.
    "My fathers drug dealers, he did pay out all his dept because he died." I say.
    "Shit, we need to look at that." He says
    "I'll be fine, fathers dead and he still haunts me." I say.
    "Come on." Rip say walking to his cabin. I follow. He once again grabbed the med kit and started to help. After he finished he just sat.
  "Grace, I will take care of them." He says. I start to tear up and rip pulls me close.
   "It's gonna be alright." He whispered. "Why don't you get in the shower and wash the blood off." He say.