Late night

It is 3:20 am in the morning and you can't sleep. You are still thinking about your new job. And now you're asking yourself if your thinking about your new job or about Saul Goodman? You don't know what to think or what to do... So you get out of your bed quietly so you won't wake up your brother(Flynn) cause you are sharing a room with him. As you try to not wake him up, you knock down the lamp from your nightstand and Flynn wakes up.

Flynn: God damn it, Melanie! You scared the shit out of me...

You: Sorry Flynn... I didn't mean to, belive me!

Flynn: What time is it? *he yawns*

You: 3:25 am...

Flynn: I'll just head back to sleep, good night.

You put the lamp back on the nightstand and you get out of your room. You head to the bathroom and look at yourself in the bathroom mirror.

"My eyes are so puffy and tired"
You say as you are looking in the mirror. You wash your face and then you head to the kitchen. You see the bowl with pesches on the kitchen counter, you take a peach and eat it. Then you head back to your room. You start looking thru your wardrobe, and you take from there a short skirt, a buttoned low-cut shirt, a coat and some black high heels. You put all of them in a empty drawer from your wardobre. Then you head back to your bed and you fell asleep.

————————————————————————
I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER TO BE A LITTLE LONGER! SO IT WILL TAKE A WHILE. So, hope you enjoyed it so far:)
This chapter was a little short because i didn't have any inspiration. So yeah, the next chapter will be published as soon as i can!
Word counr: 310
————————————————————————