extra 2

"Captain He Qixing...how could there be Zerg? Haven't we already wiped out the Zerg?"

He Qixing's team members were very panicked. This panic was not because they couldn't beat the Zergs on the opposite side. It was a kind of fear of the unknown. The Zergs they had wiped out had reappeared in this universe, so hard-won peace Is it about to be broken again?

The energy protection shields of the various planets have just been closed, and now telling them that the Zerg has made a comeback again, this is undoubtedly a major blow to the empire.

"It shouldn't be that bad."

He Qixing frowned slightly.

"They are not necessarily new Zerg."

"These Zerg may just be combat weapons left by Chu Fengyuan."

Admiral Mo Xiao told him that when the Zergs controlled by Mingjing were just discovered seven years ago, many Zergs were locked in the dungeon.

At that time, he was thinking that... besides those Zergs, there might be other Zergs locked up in other places, and now it just proved his guess, so he didn't panic.

"If that's the case, we can rest assured."

The hearts of the team members settled down, and the battle became more comfortable. In fact, they had long been familiar with the fighting mode of the Zerg. These dozen or so headless flies looked like Zerg. They were not to be feared, and they were dealt with in a short while. There are no more Zergs, which is different from the previous situation where Zergs summoned each other and appeared in groups during the bug tide period.

"No more? Just a dozen of them?"

The communications soldier in charge of communicating with the main fleet had a weird expression after the battle stopped.

"What's the matter? Are you still not satisfied with just a dozen of them? Do you want to throw them into the worm nest for you to be happy?"

Some colleagues joked with him.

"No... The flow of information I just sent to the main fleet may be a little exaggerated."

He said that a group of Zerg appeared.

But he hasn't had time to count how many people there are in this group. There is no problem with his description of the situation just now, but there may be a little ambiguity.

He Qixing pushed his glasses. "It's okay, you can issue another one immediately, we have already solved the trouble, let the general not worry about us."

"Yes, Captain He."

He Qixing glanced at the location where the Zerg corpses were scattered, and then at the empty starry sky there. Thoughts flashed in his eyes, and he turned around and ordered to several team members.

"You stay, the others follow me."

"It's Major He."

He Qixing turned around and flew towards that star field until he disappeared into the starry sky.

The communication soldier who was left behind reconnected to the main fleet to explain the situation. As expected, he was scolded bloody, and the young signal soldier shrugged his shoulders and hid back, even if it was thousands of meters away, the spit The wick seemed to go right through the video and onto his face.

"Yes! My mistake. I should have been more careful with my words."

"Go back to Jialin! Fifteen days in confinement!" The soldier's characteristic loud voice shook the ground and made the scalp tingle.