What is MEMZ?

MEMZ is custom-made Trojan made for the Microsoft Windows OS, It was originally created by Leurak for YouTuber danooct1's Viewer-Made Malware series. The virus became notorious for it's payloads, Such as opening random websites, googling random things, And even going as far as to invert the screen, Generate Error icons and spawn a pretty complex tunnel effect that would all make your computer very unusable, And after you kill MEMZ or even restart/shutdown the machine, It overwrites the first 64 KB of the hard disk and probably deletes/erases the boot partition used to boot into the OS, and when that happens, You're gonna be greeted with an endless Nyan Cat animation that takes over your MBR and MEMZ has reached to the point of destruction, But the way you can recover from this infection is to use a Windows Recovery CD, hop it in and Boot into the Windows Setup, Than you need to use some Startup Repair utility and use Command Prompt to fix the issue, You can these commands here:bootrec /fixbootbootrec /fixmbrbootrec /rebuildbcd than Press Enter to successfully do the operations and when you boot back in You're good to go! And also, Leurak, The creator of the trojan, Has made a Safer version of MEMZ called MEMZ-Clean, Which is safe to run on a real machine and unlike the destructive variant, It doesn't have the MBR overwriting capability, So the machine will operate even after reboot.