"Truth is now told." (Chapter 9)

In the lookout, the pups enjoyed playing under the sun, except for the Shepherd. He just sits under a tree, enjoying the breeze of the wind, thinking what it would be like if he had the dally.

(Chase's POV)

Over the past days, Marshall and I's argument are still inside my head. He confessed to me, first, before I dated Skye.
From now on, either friends or just partners, I will treat you one. That sentence was still echoing to my thoughts.
"Hey, Chase." I looked up and see Skye, my ex, but still, she understands that I love Marshall, and became just friends.
"Hey, Skye. What's up?" I asked.
"Rocky wants us to join them for the game of truth or dare. You wanna come?" Skye said and smiles a bit.
"Uh, sure." I answered and form a small grin from my face. Skye and I walked towards the lookout and enters to see Zuma, Rubble and Rocky sitting now, with the bottle in the center.

(No one's POV)

Chase and Skye sits and started their game. "Ruff, Claw!" The mix-breed called out his pincers to his puppack. "Ok, so I'll go first, ok?" Rocky added and start spinning the bottle. The bottle ended up pointing at Rubble.

"Rubble, truth or dare?" Rocky asks.
"Dare, I ain't chicken." Rubble said it confidently.
"Oh-ho, you aren't chicken, eh? Well then.." Rocky puts a small evil grin. Rubble instantly regretted that he choses dare but what can he do? He cannot change the choices.
"I dare you to kiss your crush right here, right NOW!"
Rubble gulped, but decided to do it. He stands up and goes to the cockapoo, instantly kisses her cheek a bit. She formed a small pink scarlet hue to both of her cheeks.
"Woah, Rubble. I never knew u had a crush on her." The lab stated.
"Heck, that's a long story why I liked her. Duhh." Rubble just rolled his eyes.
To be honest, I had a little crush on Rubble after he became the Paw Patrol. It's just that, I never knew Rubble would have a crush on me, like.. ah, eat my tails. The cockapoo just stared at Rubble, her mind was out of space.

"Ok, my turn!" Rubble places his paw besides the bottle. He started spinning the bottle and it landed on Chase.
"Ok, Chase, truth or dare?" But I was hoping that it would be Rocky, gosh, eat my coconuts! Rubble groaned to his thoughts.
Chase answered. "Truth." If Rubble is asking he and Skye are still dating, he will said not anymore. Besides, it's a game of truth or dare, you have to tell the truth if you chose the truth, and u must do what the other say when you picked dare. 💁

"Um, are u and Skye still dating?" The bulldog ask.
Skye and Chase looked at each other with nervousness. Are they ready to tell their fellow pups they are not in the relationship anymore?
Chase sighed. "I'm gonna be honest here, everyone. Me and Skye are—"
"Not together anymore, guys." Skye interrupted Chase so that she could say it, confidentially.
"What?" The three pups looked at the two pups.
"To be honest for the 2nd time, Skye and I had a great relationship to each other just a week. But time passes, my heart flutters to someone when I looked at him." Chase stated.
"Wait, a 'he'?" Rocky shook his head. He must have misheard things.
"Yes, a he. I fell in love with one pup, in here to be exact." The pups, excluding Skye, had their jaws dropped.
"Yo, dude!! What!?" Zuma exclaimed.
"Hehe, knew y'all reactions. Anyways, let's keep playing."

They all had their turns, suddenly, the lookout door opens automatically and see Ryder and Marshall come back, with..a group of Dalmatians?
"Hey, uh.. Ryder." Chase greeted the boy.
Ryder chuckled as he saw his pups making a confused face while looking at the group of dalmatians behind him.
"Ok, pups, uh.. I don't know if you will gonna believe me or not, but this is Marshall's family." The boy stated. All pups were shocked excluding Marshall.
"Woah, dude! Marshall has a family? Well, I'll be the donkey for y'all's birthday!" Zuma joked.
"Zuma!" Rocky elbows the lab, causing to yelp in pain.
"Ok, ok. I'm sorry!" Zuma rubs where he got hit by Rocky's elbow.
"Angelina, Charlie.. this is the Paw Patrol pups, that means you can include Marshall too." Ryder stated.
"Oh, dear, it's good to meet you all!" The wife smiled.
"Oh, is this your crew, you talking about, Marsh?" One of Marshall's sibling asks their younger sibling.
"Oh, hey y'all, name's John, nice to meet you!" He smiled. "Hey!" Pups said in unison.

"You always forgot about me, big bro!" A voice said, it's sounded to a girl.
"Oop, sorry, Ire." John smiled nervously and scratches his neck.
"Marshall, don't tell us this is your sibling, too." The lab said in the jokingly way.
Marshall nods.
"Hey, my name is Irish. Nice to meet y'all!" Irish made a reassuring smile to the pups.
"Ok, done with the introducing, who wants to play tag?" All of the pups, excluding Chase and Marshall, raised their paws and gets outside to start playing.

"Chase, why didn't u raised your hand?" The boy asks the shepherd. "Because I didn't have the energy to play." He stated.
"How about you, dear? You feel the same reason as this pup?" The wife asks the dally.
He just nods to answer the wife's answer.
"Ok, pups. If you don't have the energy to play with the rest of the pups, you can always watch some of Apollo here at the screen."
Ryder, Angelina and Charlie got outside to see the other pups play, leaving Chase and Marshall alone.