Chapter 27: The Untold Story Series 2: Peppa Pig. The Secret Life Of Peppa Pig.

Creepy story 5
xxx file || untold
October 30, 2022

Many people know about the family picture of Peppa. And many people see and share that in picture they saw someone or another pig inside of their house and it's looks like Peppa. If that is the real Peppa, who is this Peppa we see on the television?

But did you know that not only Peppa has a disturbing story? Well, her Daddy, Mommy, and Her brother have too. But, why they don't have another Daddy Pig, Mommy Pig, and George inside of the house in the picture?
__________

One day, Daddy Pig cooked for breakfast and he call his family and when Peppa enter the kitchen, Daddy Pig notice something. He saw that Peppa whispering something that she's the only one can hear. And he notice that Peppa has lack of sleep beause of the big eye bags she had and a black circle below in her eyes.

He ask his daughter but she didn't answer. Mommy Pig notice it too and George. Well, he's just a kid and he didn't know what's happening on his sister Peppa.

Peppa didn't stop on whispering even when Mommy pig tries to come near so she can hear what peppa is  saying. She can hear her but she can't understand it because Peppa using another language.

Daddy pig remember something. Right! They will have a family picture next week. But that picture taking will not continue because of the case of Peppa.

The whole family knows that peppa has a sick.

Daddy pig had a plan. He went to their garage and make another peppa. After 2 days the robot peppa has complete and he try it and it work! But Daddy pig notice something, the robot peppa is walking near to him. The hand of robot peppa turns into a knife. Daddy pig was scared when the robot peppa sliced his stomach using the knife.

Robot peppa had a plan she will turn into a robot the pigs in that house except for Peppa pig she has something to do to Peppa.

The robot peppa come inside of the house and she use her knife to Mommy pig and george, sliced their stomach and make them a robot. And then she grab peppa inside of the room and locked it.

Few minutes later the three pigs stands like nothing happen.

And days past until it comes to the family picture day the four pigs go outside beside the home of the pigs and take a picture.

The photographer post it online and the pigs checked the picture. On that picture they saw something. Something that make the robot peppa feel upset. She saw the real Peppa pig inside of their house.

Because of her feelings he used her knife and sliced the photographer in many pieces.
___________

That's why they don't have another Daddy pig, Mommy pig, and George in the disturbing photo of the pigs.

Its_GoldenDarkness || I.G.D