It was a normal day until..

Rue, Winnie, Marcy and Isabelle were walking together to school, they were talking about the day they had ahead, and suddenly they see somone familiar, its ave! Rue was excited to see ave after she GOT HIT BY A BIG ASS TRUCK jk ave was sick and wasnt at school for a couple of days, now theyve arrived at school grounds and ave goes to her locker thats really far away for some ass reason.

Meanwhile... Isa and Marcy went to biology and kept on getting shushed by the teacher. Which lead to them getting detention.. rue and winnie were on their way to their class when suddenly rue sees amuro and ave.... That are suspiciously too close to eachother. Rue gets a little closer to hear what their talking about until she hears these exact words from AMURO. "babygirl your so sexy babgril wanna da-" Amuro got cut off because rue DROP KICKED THAT HO. But unfortunately amuro dodged that and sent his ugly ass dog after rue. Which was stupid cus buddy got his neck snapped after 2 steps. Amuro looked at his decaying dog. Amuro looked rue in the eyes with pure anger.

Ave is concered and backs up. Staring at the dawg thats rotting on the floor, "YOU KILLED MY BESTFRIEND! YOU MONSTER!!" - amuro
"Bitch idgaf thats your fault your petit ass thought it was smart to send over a dog thats the size of your dissolving weiner" - Rue....