*Tilak Ceremony*

So it was the Day for their Tilak/Ring ceremony, everyone were so excited the whole family of Rajawat's came after listening the update of their Tilak, because Radhika who was everyone's favourite was going to be the Bahu of Rajawat's & Queen of Rajasthan, the happiness was beyond!✨

In one night, such less time the Shekhawat's & Rajawat's called best decorators of Ajmer to decorate their house, Shekhawat's insisted them to do Ring ceremony in their house & they understood their feelings so they said yes, and the decorations were done so perfectly by the event managers everything was looking so beautiful!

As the ceremony was just for families so they kept it a bit simple obviously they wanted to do lots of things for their only daughter/ sister who was everything for them!

The Rajawat's were gone to their Ajmer haweli as they didn't wanted to create more burden on Shekhawat's so they were doing their preparations!

Now the Rajawat's came to Shekhawat's place, they did a great welcome for them & they entered the house -

Arya, Aditya, saransh, Sarika : Wowwiee how beautifullll!

Dadi Sa : Haan sach mein Ghar Kitna pyaara decorate karaya Hai aapne!
[Yes, you have really decorated the house so lovely!]

Prakash smiled and said proudly; Everything is done by childrens Maa Ji Sa, today's generation is awesome!

Dadi Sa : smiled and nodded

Here our girl was searching for a glimpse for her would be hubby, peeking her face out from her room because she can see everything from her room!

Here comes our Radhika's would be Dulhe Raja who was wearing matching colour with his would be dulhaniya!

His entry made everyone serious not that much but the children's who were fighting his adopted brother sister who were bickering they were not longer seen doing that everyone greeted him, and giggled at younger ones reaction, & but his eyes were s...

His entry made everyone serious not that much but the children's who were fighting his adopted brother sister who were bickering they were not longer seen doing that everyone greeted him, and giggled at younger ones reaction, & but his eyes were searching for someone sudha smiled and asked Pari to take Radhika!