Chapter 16

After everyone ate their food, they brushed their teeth and everyone went to bed. Chad and Mindy went to asleep really fast. Sam, Danny and Tara all fell asleep a few minutes after Chad and Mindy. Y/N was looking outside the window and looking at animals. After a few minutes, Y/N fell asleep. She was happy with everything and that's all that mattered to her for her to get a good nights rest.

It was the next morning, Tara and Y/N were still asleep. They were cuddled up together when Danny, Sam and Mindy woke up and decided to get breakfast. They went out and got donuts for everyone and came back. Chad had a ice cold water in his hand, he smiled at them and poured the water onto the sleeping girls. Everyone got a laugh out of that except for Y/N and Tara.

Tara: Chad, you'll be sleeping here tonight.

Chad: It was just a joke.

Y/N: I'm not dealing with this today, I'm going to go take a shower.

Y/N got up and went to go take a shower. Chad apologized to Tara and Tara accepted his apology. They all ate donuts while Y/N was showering. Once Y/N was done showering, she got dressed and joined everyone in the kitchen. Tara gave Y/N and donut and Y/N thanked her and ate it.

Y/N: Are we ready to go have fun at Disney?

Tara: I'm sure we all need a shower and then we can go.

Y/N: Alright well everyone let's get ready and go then. No more messing around.

Chad: Let's go.

Everyone got ready and then they headed off to Disney parks. Once they got there, they rode multiple roller coasters. They ate tons of food and enjoyed everyone's presence.

Later on in the night, there was an event going on. They all went to the event, Mindy had to be carried by Chad because she couldn't really see the event going on. Then a marching band came across and Chad pretended to be part of it and marched with Mindy on his back. Mindy immediately jumped off his back and ran back to the group. Everyone began to laugh when they saw Chad following Mindy.

Chad: Everyone let's go, the guards are coming after me.

Everyone takes off running and made sure the coast was clear. They all laughed harder then they've laughed before. After that they got food and drinks and hung out. They talked and laughed and reminded each other of all the amazing memories they've all had within the group.

Once they were done eating, they decided to go back to the hotel room. Danny and Sam went straight to bed. Chad hung out with Mindy and Y/N. Tara was sitting out on the patio.

Chad: There are so many cool Pokèmon here.

Mindy: Maybe get off the game and enjoy your friends.

Y/N: Yeah what she said.

Mindy: I think you should go check on Tara.

Y/N: I will in minute. I don't want her to think that I think something is up.

Chad: You guys realize that you don't need to keep your guy's relationship from me. I'm seriously fine with it.

Y/N: Thanks Chad, you might want to tell her that tho. How about you go and cheer her up with your Pokèmon talk.

Chad: Sounds like a great idea.

Chad stood up and walked over to where Tara was sitting. Chad sat down by her and showed her his phone. Tara looked at it and gave him a confused look. Chad smirked at her and scrolled through his Pokèmon collections.

Chad: Aren't they cool?

Tara: Yeah somewhat.

Chad: Hell yeah. Mindy and Y/N actually told me to show you this.

Tara: They're up to something dingus.

Chad: I know, I'm just waiting for it to happen.

Tara: Me too.

Chad: So you and Y/N are a good couple.

Tara: I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable with getting with her.

Chad: I'm not, trust me. I love that you're happy. Plus I kinda knew we weren't going to work out. Your heart belongs to her and hers belong to you.

Tara: So you're seriously okay?

Chad: Yeah, I don't mind. I just want you to be happy no matter what.

Tara: Thank you Cha-

Water got dumped on both Tara and Chad. Mindy and Y/N ran away while laughing. Chad and Tara smirked at each other and ran after them. Chad hugs Mindy, making her wet too. Tara and Y/N are running around the kitchen island that's in the middle of the kitchen.

Tara: I'm going to get you one way or another.

Y/N: By the time you come and get me, you'll be dry.

Chad: No she won't.

Chad hugs Y/N and Tara also hugs her. Sam comes out of the room and has a confused look on her face. Everyone runs up to her and hugs her.

Sam: You guys are all wet!

Tara: Surprise.

Mindy: Now let's all go jump on Danny

Sam: No he'll be grumpy.

Y/N: That's the point.

Everyone runs into the room except for Sam and they jump on Danny. Danny groans in pain and pushes everyone off of him.

Danny: Why are you guys wet?

Tara: Ask Y/N and Mindy.

Y/N: Everyone had decided to take a shower with each other and you missed it.

Danny: So all four of you guys took a shower together?

Tara: No Y/N is just being dumb.

Danny: Well how about you guys go get into dry clothes and get some sleep. We have another busy day tomorrow.

Mindy: Alright everyone, you heard the man. Let's go get ready for bed.

Everyone left the room, Sam had gotten dry clothes on and went back to bed. Chad took a shower and Tara went back out onto the patio. Y/N followed her and pulled Tara into her chest.

Y/N: You doing okay?

Tara: Yeah, I'm good.

Y/N: Good, I'm sorry for dumping a bucket of water on you.

Tara: Don't apologize for it, I found it funny and me and Chad kinda figured that it would happen anyway.

Y/N: How come?

Tara: Because it's you and Mindy.

Y/N: I came up with the plan if it makes you feel better.

Tara: Because that's totally something that I wanted to hear.

Y/N kisses Tara and Tara kisses back. They pull away and Tara goes back inside. Y/N follows her and then everyone gets ready for bed.

Author's Note: Hey everyone, I've decided that I won't be posting on this until I get about 10 drafted new chapters so it'll be a while until I start posting more. Plus this gives me time on what to do within the storyline. I have been having a little bit of trouble with thinking of ideas for this story which is why I came up with the whole Disney storyline. If you guys do have any ideas and can all agree on the idea then I will write it down. So it's kinda like taking a break from writing but it's not. I will try my best to update after I get those 10 drafted chapters. I hope you guys are enjoying this storyline though and have an amazing day/night. See ya guys in the next chapter.