Chapter 25

Tae was in the room reading a book while waiting for kook.

After a few minutes, kook comes into the room and sees his tae reading. He was looking so hot with his glasses on. He bites his lower lips.

Kook: "So hot", whispered slowly with smirk.

He goes towards tae and threw the book on the bed and sat on his lap

He goes towards tae and threw the book on the bed and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around tae's neck. Tae shockingly looks at him.

Kook grabs him by his neck and started kissing him. Tae also kissed him back by gripping his waist. Both were kissing each other passionately.

After some secs, tae pulls away from the kiss and throws away his glasses and again starts kissing kook hungrily who kissed him back with same passion. Tae bites kook's lips, making kook moans in the kiss. Tae entered his tongue inside, tasting kook's mouth every corner.

After some time, both broke the kiss and kook lovingly kissed tae's forehead.

Kook: "So my baby, I wants to tell you something", says playing with tae's silky hair.

Tae: "Yes, sweetheart say", asked caressing kook's petite waist.

Kook: "There is a party organised by one of my business partner and I wants you to come with me".

Tae was about to say something but kook pecks his lips.

Kook: "Honey, I don't want to hear anything, You will come with me and If you don't come, I won't go either", says sternly.

Tae softly chuckled and peck kook's nose who cutely scrunches his nose.

Tae: "Sweetheart, I will come with you. I was about to say but you cut me off thinking I will not come", says smiling.

Kook: "Oh".

Kook cutely smile and both shared a soft kiss.

After a while both gets ready for the party. Kook was standing in front of the mirror doing light makeup. After a few minutes he looks at himself in the mirror. He looks stunning.