CHAPTER - 35

[3 Weeks Later]

LISA's POV :

Positive

I stared blankly at the pregnancy test in my hand with so many thoughts clouding my head.

“Lisa!”

When I heard Y/N's voice I quickly threw the test in dustbin and washed my hands then walked out of the bathroom panting a little bit. I saw Y/N entering inside our room with furrowed eyebrows but quickly smiled when she saw me. She walked toward me and wrapped me in her arms, breathing in my scent.

“I missed you.” she said snuggling into my neck.

“I missed you too baby.” I said and also wrapped my arms around her. We stood like that for some minutes then I said “Freshen up then we'll eat.” She nodded her head and kissed me then quickly went to change into pajama from her business attire.

I walked out of our bedroom and went to kitchen then started serving the food but I was still thinking about the test.

I am pregnant.

I was scared about what was about to happen but also a little bit happy. To be honest, I have always wanted to be a mother but I don't know if Y/N is ready for this or not.

3 Weeks ago after returning from the business event, we made love but forget to use condom. I thought it was no big deal because it was our first time but I was wrong, so wrong.

We have been together for 9-10 months and I'm not sure if Y/N even want kids or not.

What if she tell me to abort the baby?

I mean that's a possibility, right? I was so busy in overthinking that I didn't even noticed when Y/N came. She wrapped her arms around my waist from behind, resting her chin on my shoulders and said “What are you thinking about?”.

I just turned around and rest my head on chest, hugging her. I was scared but I know she deserve to know about this. I have to tell her about it someday so why not today? The sooner the better.

I took a deep breath and said “I want to tell you something.”

Y/N's arms tightened around me a little when she noticed my voice trembling a little. “Tell me then.”

I tried to speak but my voice was stucked in my throat. Y/N softly held my cheeks and made me look up. “What happened darling? Tell me.” she said while resting her forehead against mine.

“I am 3 weeks pregnant.” I said and tightly closed my eyes, clutching her shirt in my hand as if she was going to disappear.

When she didn't said anything, I opened my eyes and looked up at her. My eyes filled with tears when I saw no emotions on her face. She just stood there looking blankly at me. I was just a second away from breaking down in tears when she suddenly smiled widely and asked “You are pregnant?”

I just nodded this time but it was enough to make her smile even wider. I almost jumped out of my place when she kneeled down infront of me. I was confused but my cheeks turned pink when she slowly held my t-shirt and asked if she can lift it.

I slowly nodded and took a deep breath when she lifted my t-shirt. My heart literally melted in my chest when she put her hand on my belly and started smiling like a kid. She got up and quickly picked me up in her arms then spinned me around screaming “WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS”, while I just laughed at her childish behaviour.

____________________
[Later that night]

Y/N's POV :

I wrapped my arms around her from behind and pulled her closer to my body then softly kissed her neck. She was in deep sleep right now but I couldn't sleep. I was so happy and excited right now.

As her student years ago, I never thought that I will be here with her sleeping in my arms and pregnant with my child. I know my grandmother is so proud of me for never giving up. She is not here physically but I know she is looking at me from the above. My eyes filled with some tears because I missed my grandma but I didn't let them fall.

I felt Lisa turn around in my arms causing me to look at her. Her eyebrows furrowed a little when she noticed I was almost on the verge of crying but she didn't said anything. She just wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her, kissing my forehead. It was like she knew what I was thinking about. I put my head on her chest while she played with my hair. I didn't cried, instead I smiled to myself, feeling safe and happy in her embrace.

____________________
AN OLD MAN ONCE TOLD ME,
FOR EVERY BEAUTIFUL STORY LIVED ON EARTH THERE EXIST A STAR IN THE SKY, AND THE BRIGHTEST ONE THERE IS THE ONE REPRESENTING THE STORY OF MY LOVE.

~ TALES OF MY HEART ~
× THE END ×

Author's note :
Finally, this story has ended. It took me alot of time to complete this story and I even thought about discontinuing it but i don't wanted my lovely readers to suffer. Thanks to everyone for supporting me and special thanks to my beautiful wife for always being there for me. She is always motivating me to do my best and to be honest she is the reason why I decided to continue this story.
Thank you Wifeyyyyyyyy ~ BokangMofokeng8 💀❤️✌️

Let's meet again next year my lovely readers, till then ~
• अलविदा [Goodbye] •
× Your cute author ~ Navi ♥️ ×