CAP 4

LISA POV

I know I've been ignoring RJ but I can't talk to him all day like he wants, he's a ghost, they're going to think I'm talking alone, the good thing is that we've fixed everything and we're fine. Today I woke up early and showered and brushed my teeth and now I'm putting on my uniform for school my first day of school in Korea. When I finished putting on my uniform, I went to the kitchen and had breakfast, my father left for work early and my mother is going to drop me off at school and then she will go to work.

" Sweetie the uniform suits you " My mom says putting breakfast on the table she sits beside me and we start to eat our breakfast.

My mom went to drop me off at school, I didn't see RJ this morning when I woke up I don't know if he went to school he says he still goes but only to annoy the teachers

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

My mom went to drop me off at school, I didn't see RJ this morning when I woke up I don't know if he went to school he says he still goes but only to annoy the teachers. I walked down the hall until I found my class, when I walk in, two people call out my name, it's Jisoo and Chae, then I realize the whole class is looking at me, shame on me.

" You must be the new girl you were late but I forgive you today because you are new introduce yourself to the class. " I nod and introduce my self. " Hi I'm Lisa Monobal and I'm from Thailand and 19 years old nice to meat you." I hear some boys say things I don't know if they are good or bad but it doesn't matter. " Ok Ms: Monobal I hope you're not late for class tomorrow, you can sit beside Chae and Jisoo since you know eachother." I nod and sit beside them.

After a while I noticed RJ he is standing beside the teacher I surprised to see him I'm not going to lie he looks handsome in that outfit, I look at Chae who looks like she looking at RJ I wonder if she can.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" Can you see him?." I ask and she looks at surprised at what I said. " Y-You can see him. " She ask a little shock I nod at her. " Yeah his name is Jennie but you can call him RJ, how long have you been able to see him." I ask her but she takes a while to anwer. " Since the day me Jisoo were walking around you're house I saw him." I nod I'm glad I'm no the only one that can see RJ I he's going to be happy when I tell him that someone else can see him. " Let's talk later about it ok." She nods and we pay attention to the teacher.

—————————
F A S T FO W E R D

After class, Chae and I had lunch and Jisoo had to leave for something, she didn't tell us why, but me and Chae had a chance to talk about RJ. "You first saw it when you entered your room." I nod and she was a little surprised. "Why do not you talk to him?" She looks at me for a moment and then answers. "Because he's a ghost, people are going to think I'm talking to myself." The same reason I don't talk to him much. " Yes, you're right, but he would be so happy to know that you can see him. He was very happy when he realized that I could see him. " I say and she looks at me with half a smile. " Should we tell him." I don't know what to say should we?. " Yes I think it's better but where is he." I say and we start to look around but we don't see him. " We shoud look for him." She nods and we stand up and leave.

Chea and I were walking down the hall looking for RJ. We went to the next class. We had to see if he was there. He was there he was sitting at a table asleep. Me and chae go towards him and I wake him up he looks at me and then at Chae." You scared me what do you want." He says I look at Chae and back at him. " This is Chae my friend and she can see you." He looks at me surprised but then a smile appears on his face." Really you're not lying. " He says and looks at Chae.

" Hi RJ I'm Park Chaeyoung but call me Chea for short. " Chae says with a smile he smiles back at her, I'm glad to see him smile again. We told RJ everything about him and Chae He got sad for a while when we told him the reason why she didn't talk to him but he got happy again.

We told RJ everything he got a little sad when he found out the reason why she didn't talk to him but he got happy again.After that RJ and Chae talk all day they got along pretty well, I was left out, but I didn't say anything RJ was happy so was I. I don't know why I feel so happy when he smiles or talks to me, I can't fall for a ghost right?. Les't hope not.

————
H O M E

When me and RJ got home I went up to my room and he followed me I take my shoes off and lie down in bed. " Thank you Lisa. " I look at RJ confused. " For telling me about Chae I'm really happy that somone else can see me, but how. " I shrugged I don't know eather. "You're wellcome RJ. " I feel the bed sink I look at RJ who lie down beside, I look at him and check every detail on his face he look prettier up closer, after a while I felt my eyes close, I fell asleep.

——————
JENNIE POV

I know she was looking at me but I didn't to anything about it, I turned to look at her, she fell a sleep she looks beautiful when she sleeps, I don't think it will be bad for me to fall for you Lisa, right?. I hope I don't regret falling for you Lisa.

--------------------------

PLEASE SOPORT AND VOTE