General Support + Discord

Q. I want to report an incident to do with the community and/or its members, how do I do this?

➜ You can report an incident to us via directly messaging plutointhestars or taking a ticket in our discord server via the "help desk" channel to privately contact our support staff.

Q. I have questions about your Discord server, where do I ask these?

➜ Please join our server before directing any questions to us about it. Inside we have channels designed to give you all the information you need and, if you still want to ask us something after joining, please use our FAQ forums channel in the server.

Q. How do I post in the Discord FAQs?

➜ Just head to the FAQ channel, check the post guidelines and make a new post. Put your question as the title, tag the post accordingly and ping our staff if you don't receive a response in 24 hours.

Q. I'm struggling to verify myself to get full access to the Discord server, what do I do?

➜ Just take a ticket in the "help desk" channel or contact plutointhestars directly and we will help you out as soon as we can!

Q. I want to join your public Discord server but can't find the link, how do I join?

➜ A permanent link to our discord server can be found at all times within our guidebook and on our message board. If you still cannot find it or it doesn't work, please contact a member of our staff.

Q. How do you get the 18+ role in the Discord server?

➜ As the 18+ server role will grant users access to our NSFW channels, you will need to open a ticket at the help desk (found in our server's info centre) to speak to a member of staff so that they can verify your age and add the role. Those who are found to have lied about their age will be dealt with seriously.

 Those who are found to have lied about their age will be dealt with seriously

©PrideReads2023