5 People I will Meet in Heaven

After I came back from Umrah, I had to number of issues at home country, dugaan kesihatan, dugaan family, dugaan kewangan all at the same time. At times, I just woke up and cry uncontrobally. Then I decided to take of for 2 weeks to continously go for soul searching/ spiritual journey.

I visited different masjid, buka puasa di masjid, iktikaf, qiam, sahur, and only go back at noon, and repeat that process again for 2 weeks. I try to maintain communication with small circle of family and close friends only.

That kind of life gave me solitude and contentment. What every destined to be on my table for my buka puasa or sahur, I just ate without complain. Whoever I met, was actually teaching me a lesson/wisdom, I observe and hear them like a student.

I met 5 people that I'm sure I will meet again in heaven.

1. Dr Hanees - A beautiful soul with kind heart, she accompanied me throughout my last 10 days of Ramadhan. She has health issues where the doctor is advising her that she might live up to October this year only. But this brave soul was with me doing qiam, sleeping just 2 hours everyday. May Allah swt grant her his blessings and insyaAllah keep her closes to His Rahmat.

2. Aunty Nur - Strong lady, principled. She went thru alot in life. But she is jovial and always sensitive to other people's need. She will buy cookies and kuih for us to eat sahur with her, she will randomly give people souvenier (pencil box) which she sew herself. Aunty Nur iktikaf at masjid throughout 30 days of Ramadhan. MasyaAllah

3. Dalila- Young single parents, with big heart and positive mind. She shared with me her Umrah trip and the miracles that she faced there. Her piece of advice to me was that, 'Nazrin, selalu bersangka baik pada Allah swt, walaupun benda yang jadi tu benda baik, atau benda yang kita 'nmpk' buruk. Everything happens definitely on favour of us, Allah swt tidak pernah akan menzalimi umatnya.

4. Aunty Hasiah- A lady of 76 years old, prays terawih 23 rakaat everyday despite knee injury, still solat berdiri. She has habit of Qhatam Quran every 2 weeks.

5. Marlia khaja - this lady motivated me, accompanied me through my 2 weeks up and down(s). She will rush to see me after terawih and send me food, sit and console me. It was not just that, but her and her husband's practices her deen, her habits of sedekah, and her positivity in dealing with stress and calamity is what I wish to applaud to. Thank you kak la! I love you so much.

Selamat hari raya! Thank you Allah swt for this Ramadhan spiritual journey from Umrah to masjid iktikaf. I am your humble servant.

P:s//. Bukanlah I mean I know definitely and surely diorg ni masuk syurga, but in my eyes, i saw that, they are genuine people that put Allah swt first in their deeds, that fulfill their duties to get REDHA allah swt.
Whats more beautiful is that, through their struggles in life, they never QUESTION Allah swt, merely they face the situation with open hearts and minds. My doa is yes, mereka antara umat Rasullulah yang masuk syurga, meninggal dunia dalam husnul khatimah. InsyaAllah amin!