Ep. 10 ★ new home?

I LOVE YALL SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR 500 READS❤️
*(not mine)THE PHOTO ABOVE IS HOW TANJIRO LOOKS! But his eyes dont have his signature sparkle*
(Sorry if your a little mad tanjiro became a hashira so early... sorry abt that.)
(Tanjiro will also be called the 'sun piller')
Ships
.zentan .inotan .ALLHASHIRAx TANJIRO
.randomxtanjiro
       ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
Tanjiro pov

Shinobu invited me to her estate to see the other two. I accepted, i really didnt want to go but i wanted to get out of my current situation.
"So tanjiro~! What's your breathing style again?" She smiled. "Sun breathing.." "oh! I haven't heard about that type of breathing!" I shrugg.

We soon arriaved at the entrance to her mansion, "NOOOO I WONT KYAHHHH!!!" I heard screaming. 'I can already guess..' i thought sighing harshly. "Tanjiro your friends are quiet loud dont you think?" She cheered i just nodded.

We walked down a long hallway then stopped infront of a door where the screams were more audible.
(Ps their not that badly injured, only zenitsu bc he like was turning into a spider😭)

Shinobu opened the door to reavel zenistu crying while a girl was forcing him to drink medicine. Her hair was a dark blue, she had pigtails along with similar butterfly clips as the others. She was wearing a uniform so im guessing she's also a corps member.

She then noticed us, she greeted shinobu but got vissably flustered when she talked to me. "U-uh hello sir! Um are you injured? If you are please sit on one of the beds." She stuttered blushing a few times.

"Im not injured i just came to visit them." I said pointing to both zenistu and inosuke.
"TANJIROOO!!!! ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT ME?! THIS SCARY LADY IS TRYING TO POISEN ME!!" He yelled pulling me into a sufficating embrace. As he held me i noticed soemthing 'did he get smaller?' I thought looking at him more closely.

Our eyes meet and his face blushed red, "w-whats wrong tanjiro?.." he asked "did you get smaller or is it just me?". His face returned to a horrified exprssion "I ALMOST TURNED INTO AN ICKY SPIDER!" He cried smearing snot all over my sleeve.

I look at him with the most disgusting face i could make before walking over to the pigtailed haired girl. "Please wash this." I said taking off my uniform top. She blushed madly, looking away she grabbed my shirt and squrried off.

"W-wait tanjiro! Im sorry promise! Umm you work out a lot..?" I heard zenistu yell as i was about to walk out. "No way im leaving." I sighed as i grabbed a random shirt putting it on.

'Im never coming close to him ever again.' I thought disgusted about what just happened. I was lost in thought when i felt a hard object bump my shoulder. I turned around to see a guy, tall his hair was black and styled in a mohack. He didn't apologize, he just kept waking along the hall ignoring what had just happend.

'Rude.. i feel like i know him from some where? No i dont know rude people' i rolled my eyes before walking outside of the butterfly mansion. "KAH! TANJIRO THE MASTER REQUESTS YOUR PRESENCE KAH!" Shouted my crow.

I nodded and asked my crow to lead me to his estate, it wasn't far. Once i arriaved i knocked to make sure he was there. "Come on in" i soft voice spoke, i oppened the door to see the so called master. "Ah.. tanjiro please take a seat." He smiled i obeyed sitting on the floor.

He had a napkin filled with blood beside him, "tanjiro... you are now a hashira. That comes with great responsibility, you will also be assigned harder missions. As a hashira you will have your own estate and get payed the amount you desire." He spoke smiling warmly the whole time. "I understand." I said, "tanjiro im sure you will bond with the rest of the hashira splendidly" he said before i was dismissed.