12.

Before reading this, just wanted to lyk I did start another book🙈🙈 it's something I've been meaning to do for a long time so yeah ,if you want to check it out- that would be awesome:)))) ays

If it wasn't for the thumping on their door, Max would've probably slept through an apocalypse.

He retreats from Grace's clutch on his bicep and slowly walks towards the door.

"I'm so sorry to bother you sir but the checkout time is was 12 and it's 1 now." The concierge speaks with an itty bitty smile.
"Just give us an hour."

He walks back towards the bed. Even in his sleep ridden state he has the thought to snap a picture of Grace whose very ungracefully splattered across the bed.

The camera shutter wakens her, her head shooting up.
"What the fuck max?!" She jumps up trying to grab the phone from his hand but the few centimetres of height prove advantageous to the Dutch.

"I probably look so ugly in that! Delete it!"
Max laughs , waving the phone in his hand.
"I think what you should be more concerned about is the fact that a camera was the reason you woke rather than loud knocks."
She puts stray hair out of her face , streatching loudly.
"What knocks?"
"Exactly. We have one hour to basically get the fuck out of this room."

Her eyes snap towards the clock and surely it's way past afternoon.
She looks back at Max who just shrugs , still holding the phone near his chest.
"It makes sense for me to sleep in because I drank way too much but you..... distasteful." He dramatically pinches his nose bridge, shaking his head.
Grace scoffs before placing her hands on her waist.

"I think what you did last night was more distasteful." She mutters , winking.
"What? What did I do?"
"I'll tell you after we get out of here."

As an f1 driver when you get an off week, it's not usually a completey free week- Grace had just learned that.

The English had looked confusedly at Max when he had handed her tickets to Singapore. She thought they'd be going to Monaco for a few days but a sponsorship event called for the Dutch to be there.

Which was good, Grace convinced herself. It meant they would visit the fourth temple sooner than she'd thought. Get done with this whole ordeal sooner.

"So what's it about? The event." She asks grabbing Max's attention.
He places his iPad aside, signalling the only flight attendant to give them some privacy.
"I will inform you all about the event but before that can you please enlighten me what I did last night?" He makes a show of his hands clasped together making Grace laugh.
"Right, sorry. Basically you told Lewis-"
"Hamilton?!" 
Grace laughs , nodding. Max unbuckles his seat belt , leaning forward in his seat.
"You told him I was your girlfriend and begged him for an autograph."
Grace had only heard about post club embarrassment but now she was witnessing it. It was amazing, watching Max bent over , hitting his head on his hands.
"Well for what it's worth, I'm really thankful for the autograph." She takes the tissue paper out of the back of her phone case, showing it to him.

It really settles in Max, he had done that. He had embarrassed himself like that, infront of his biggest rival.
"This sucks. This sucks. This sucks-"
He looks over to Grace whose beaming ear to ear, enjoying his breakdown.
"I'm sure he'll forget. He probably meets fans all the time."
"I hope he forgets before tomorrow." Max straightens up, talking to himself.
"Why? What's tomorrow?"
"The Mercedes celebration party."

When they finally check into their hotel room , Grace doesn't question why Max didn't book two rooms eventhough Michael wasn't with them.

Instead she flops down in the middle of the bed, looking up at the blonde, who was about to do the same.
"It's fine I can't sleep anyways without the afterthought of what I did last night."
He takes a seat next to her, staring ahead.
"I'm sure you'll recover." She snaps her fingers infront of his face causing him to look at her.
"It'll take some time." He speaks absentmindedly.
"Till then the beds mine." She takes out her phone starting to scroll through it.
"For 30 minutes , yes. We have to go."