NEW STORY INCOMING

HERES THE SURPRISE IVE BEEN POSTPONING FOR MONTHS!!!! I'm sorry if I built up your expectations and this was underwhelming, but I was so nervous that it wouldn't be good enough. So I postponed it. I started this story before I even started this one.. but I haven't been able to work on it due to the lack of ideas. But I believe I have enough drafts to start posting. So I'll drop the first few chapters rn. I don't own any of these characters or people, it's just my story. PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

Also heavily inspired by one of my fav books on this app, No Day Off by Blinkscult, please check it out if you like NewJeans.

Story title -
Hanging on a thread

Description -
Spider-Man AU

Chaewon was pretty popular, good grades, fun friends. Being closer to some more than others. You would consider her a typical nerdy teenager. But one night after being bit by a radioactive spider her world turns upside down.

LITERALLY.

Chapter 1 sneak peak -

3rd Person Pov:

"You are not dragging me to another one of those parties," Chaewon said to a now disappointed Yujin.

"Oh come on!" Yujin continued, "it's Sunday, your always studying, it would be nice for you to ACTUALLY enjoy your life every now and then."

Chaewon rolled her eyes, earning a huff from Yujin in return. The last party she went to, she almost got kidnapped... BY ANOTHER STUDENT. Ever since, she has denied all of her friends invites, and this time would be no different. Besides, it's not like she enjoys them anyways. However this week has been especially stressful. Dozens of assignments being due, in-term report cards going out in two weeks and she was training everyday for her track carnival next Friday.

Maybe she needed this break.

PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT!!!