•Prologue •

Third person pov:

It had been one month since he and gon split up.Alluka had been training with bisky because she really 'wanted to be a hunter like Oni-Chan was' after a week of her begging, he let her train with bisky for a month,then she would take the hunter exam.

Killua was looking around for a book he would like to read in his favorite library. He never really liked to read at libraries because there were other people despite it being quiet. He found this library had no people other than the staff, he had been a regular because it was so empty. He had been binge reading all the books in the current isle so it was time to go into the next isle called 'manga'. what a strange name I've never seen these books at any other library I've been to He thought. then one of the books caught his eye. "The promised never land" he mumbled to himself.

He picked out the book this has a promising title he thought to himself. He turned around and started walking to his table to read it when the librarian started laughing when she saw the title. Weird it sent shivers up his spine when the laughing reminded him of a certain clown pedophile. The librarian stopped laughing and apologized for her behavior. Stupid old hag! he got a bad feeling when all the staff were staring at him after he exited the manga isle with a book. He hesitated to continue walking back to his table and instead put the book back. He ignored the feeling and the fact that everyone staring at him, he made a mental note to take this place off his to go list as he sat down.little did he know he made the worst mistake possible by sitting down.

Killuas pov:

I sat down ignoring the librarians laugh and the people who were staring. I set the book down and read the title again the promised never land, ehh sounds interesting enough i looked beck and the staff were still staring at me. I swear if this book is cursed I will rip all of their hearts out. I sighed and opened the book i immediately regretted my decision

The book page was glowing, and there was strong wind pressure surrounding it, making other books fly around it. All the staff all ran and his away from the book "WHAT THE FU-" I got cut off when the book page pulled me Into the book that was the day I wished that made me wish I stayed in the other isle.

• 476 words •

sorry that it's short it's kinda hard to fit one event into at least a thousand words but I will try to make all the other chapters are at least 1k words!