II

To good at goodbyes - Sam smith"But every time you hurt me, the less that I cryAnd every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dryAnd every time you walk out, the less I love you"

"But every time you hurt me, the less that I cry
And every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dry
And every time you walk out, the less I love you"

To good at goodbyes - Sam smith"But every time you hurt me, the less that I cryAnd every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dryAnd every time you walk out, the less I love you"

*not proof read
• ALONE •

Would they leave her?
That was the question on her mind. But I won't trouble you with thinking about it because they would leave her, and they did in a heartbeat.
She was all alone.

The first to leave after Paul was Embry.
He was the second one to abandon her in her time of need. He left just like Paul without a word and just like Paul he wouldn't look at her. Just like Paul he snapped at her and told her to leave him the fuck alone.

Then it was Jacob her own brother. He abandoned her as well. The cycle repeated itself and he too told her to stay away.
And finally, Quil left her too.
She had no one left and even her dad was being secretive.
She had no other friends because no one wanted to meddle with a girl with 4 boys always guarding her.
When Jacob left it hurt the most because the things he said tore her up inside.

Jacob had gone to the movies with Bella swan 3 days ago and hadn't returned, and she was worried about her brother.
Her father said not to worry about it. But how could she not they had never gone this long without talking to one another.
Was he okay?
Did something happen to him?
She was right to worry because something did happen something big.

When he did return, she showered him with her worry and affection.
He would usually laugh and calm her down. Tell her that he was fine and had no need to worry.
But instead, he snapped yelling at her.

"I don't want to talk Briar" he said storming past her into his room.
"What are you doing?" She said watching him pack a bag.

"None of your business go away" he says not answering her.
"I'm worried about you" she mutters watching him angrily pack his bags.
"Then don't" he mutters.

"What?" she questions confused not hearing what he had said.
"I said then don't!" He yells raising his voice.
"But I just want-" she starts.
"I don't care what you want, and I don't care about you" he says zipping his bag up before throwing it over his shoulder.