10

— Slightly mature scene ahead, skip if you feel uncomfortable —

Sunoo didn't waste a second, and pulled his shirt off, feeling completely dazed under Riki's gaze. He moaned when he noticed Riki feel his crotch with his hands, he arched his back, tightly grasping the white bedsheets. His stomach churned, and the tight sensation grew all over his body. He was starting to sweat, his heartbeat increasing each and every second passing by.

Riki pulled his black shirt off, along with his sweatpants, and climbed on top of Sunoo, trailing wet kisses all over his collarbone and torso, but stopped, before glancing up at Sunoo with his teary eyes.

Sunoo desperately needed him right now, and he really couldn't hold back, so he faced Riki, lips parted as he nodded furiously. Riki smirked, and unbuckled his belt, pulling down his denim jeans. Sunoo felt embarrassed being so revealing under Riki, so he covered his crotch with his palms.

"Hyung, it's okay..." Riki smiled and planted a soft kiss on Sunoo's palm, gently removing it and staring at his boxers. Sunoo felt the feeling of ecstasy swoon all over him, and all he could think about was fucking Riki right now. He wanted to feel good, he wanted this moment to last forever.

Riki pulled his boxers down and closed his eyes to comfort Sunoo, who was shaking in fear. He had always been scared of being revealed, because of his middle school. And riki knew all about it. He wanted the older to feel comfortable, and not think he was being forced into this.

It was all about consent.

He placed two fingers in the rim of his hole, crawling onto Sunoo and kissing his lips, then gaining the courage to push them in. Sunoo groaned, and placed his shaky hands on Riki's bare back, caressing. He was a moaning mess as riki moved his fingers around him, scissoring him, and he latter was on cloud 9; he close his eyes and felt the wet sensation grow with every thrust. He finally opened his eyes and kissed Riki.

Riki finally pulled out and panted. Sunoo flopped on the bed, taking steady breaths, easing his body.

"H-hyung... are you okay?" Riki muttered, laying beside the older. He faced him and removed a strand of hair from his face. "I'm okay.... Thank you for that..." Sunoo smiled and faced riki, inching his face closer. He pecked his lips gently and trailed his hands over Riki's crotch and smirked when Riki moaned. "Hyung...what're you doing?"

"Nothing... just something in return.." He smirked and slid his hands into his boxers, moving his body closer to Riki's.

"Ah...hyung..." Riki closed his eyes, and placed his hands over Sunoo's nape, grabbing his hair gently. "Mmm...."

Sunoo climbed on top of Riki and did the same with him— he felt him shiver, and groan continuously, but he didn't slow down. He fastened his pace and scissored him everywhere. "Riki...I... i really want to fuck you right now..." Sunoo rubbed his crotch against his and sighed in pleasure.

"Hyung...mmm, please.. Do it..." Sunoo pulled his boxers off, and fixed his posture, immediately inserting him inside Riki. They both groaned, and it felt painful— really painful. The pain was sharper than being slit by knives, and felt uncomfortable, but Sunoo started moving his body slowly.

It started feeling good after a while, and both males moaned as they deepened into each other. Sunoo was ramming inside him, while Riki was clenching on the sheets, breathless.

— Short chapter, my brain is hurting lol. But I honestly don't know how to write smut, and I feel uncomfortable writing, knowing that Riki is still a minor irl. But this is supposed to be fiction, so please don't take it seriously, and don't ship them together "romantically" in real life.

Anyways, I don't think I'll write smut ever again in this book. Just some makeout scenes and fluff. I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Oh and check out this new book I uploaded. It's a heehoon, and if you're interested, you could try it out. Have a nice day/night. ^^