12

Sakura stretched her arms above her head while leaning her back against the seat,

A small and exhausted sigh escaped her pink lips as she heard the satisfying pop sounds caused by her sore shoulder.

She leaned over the book placed infront of her on the desk, careful not to crush any of her notes that she'd been working on for so long and sacrificing her sleep for.

Before her was a book labeled,

"Medical herbs and poisons."

She had devoted it upon herslef to fully learn about poisons and herbs,

She wanted to be prepared for any situation,

The bags under her eyes were visible, but she made sure to wear thick coats of powder everyday just so she could hide them up to some extent.

The feel of being useless made her feel suffocated, she wanted and desperately needed to feel useful somehow, anyhow.

She stared at the small alarm clock by her night stand,

2:11 am.

She sighed once more, mentally making a small timetable.

She decided to study till 3am review whatever she had done the previous day from 3 to 3.40 and work on her medical jutsu from 3.40 till 7Am.

She sleep till 7am to 9am before leaving for her training with ino or maybe another mission.

She fixed her bun and nodded with determination,

Her whole plan came tumbling down when a small stone hit her window.

With an annoyed sigh, she grumpily got up to check, only to find her teammate who looked very panicked and stressed.

Sakura rubbed her sleepy eyes and lazily opened the window,

"What?" She demanded, her tone fully expressing that she is beyond exaspirated to deal with his nonsense.

Naruto was sweating profusely, waving his arms around while yelling in a loud and hurried whisper,

"Sakura-chan! Fast! fast, I need your help!"

Sakura was slightly caught off guard by how worried he was,

She immediately sensed that something was wrong, and so she quickly threw a hoodie over her pajamas and grabbed her medical kit.

Upon reaching downstairs and towards the streets, Sakura noticed something,

"Wait, shadow clone? "

Naruto grabbed her wrist and started to sprint full-speed.

Sakura was able to catch up with slightly difficulty,

"Yes, I couldn't leave her alone! We have to go fast!"

Ok now Sakura was fully on guard,

Something had happened, obviously.

Naruto had sent off a shadow clone? And that too.. to pick her up?

Sakura herself could admit that she was not the person anyone would be looking for if they wanted a support in fighting,

She could do little to nothing within the village, she can't just punch random houses to ground cause a criminal is looming around.

Then, someone is injured.

Someone had to be severely injured that they could not be left alone, or their too far away for Naruto himself to come.