i. uno

liked by carolamtz1, luisinhaoliveira99, landonorris & 837,826 othersestrellamartinez crazy how people invade your privacy

estrellamartinez crazy how people invade your privacy.

comments for this post have been disabled.

ESTRELLA COULDN'T PINPOINT the exact moment their relationship went to dust. She at times found herself burned out, unable to care for anything else than pleasing NEYMAR but failing to. That only led to drifts between them. Each the time drift getting worse, like an overboard passenger slowly floating away and away from the boat and never seeming to come back.

She thinks it might've been final last week, when she found herself sobbing uncontrollably driving herself to the São Paulo Airport while on the phone with CHECO and CAROLA.

"This is my last straw." she said, pressing a hand to her cheek to whipe off her tears. "He's such a dick. He told me that no one would want me if I left!"

"He what?!" screamed Carola, causing Estrella to wince and lower the volume. "I knew he wasn't a good person from the start."

"I know, Caro, but he was genuinely a nice person when we started."

It was the same excuse every time. It's not that it wasn't true, but it was the only one Estrella gave. Neymar had started off as the sweetest man ever, gifting her flowers and chocolates every week without fail, taking her out to dinners at fancy restaurants, introducing her to his entire family, and even going as far as bringing her to every game whenever she could. It was any girls dream. After about nine months, things noticeably started going south. Although Estrella hadn't noticed it at first, Carola and Checo had.

Her sister and brother-in-law had been there every time Neymar went too far, driving the young girl to tears. At times, Estrella found herself going more frequently to Checo's races than Neymar's games, leading to rumors and speculations.