LETS MAKE PRETEND LOVE

Alright so picture this, cute Italian boy, about 6'2, plays soccer, and has that famous white boy fluffy hair. YOU CANT FUCKING RESIST!!!

I got a message on Snapchat from a user I had never talked to

KIN72G_lIFE: hey beautiful
Me: uh hey lol who is this?
KIN72G_lIFE: oh I just thought you were pretty that's all
Me: oh well thanks, can I see what you look like?
KIN72G_lIFE: 1 ATTACHMENT

He was really fucking cute, but catfishes exist so I asked him if he could send a video. HE WAS REAL YAYYY, now it was time to get down to business. He asked if we could go to his place because it would be more comfortable than a car, although I was reluctant I told myself "what's the worst that could happen" which was definitely the mania talking. He picked me up and took me back to his place. On the very short drive there he asked if I was into roleplay, I told him I was familiar with it and had done it a couple times but I didn't think I was any good. He told me he wanted us to pretend we were in a relationship, like husband and wife shit. Challenge accepted.

He let me in his room and I took my dress off, "hey bae, I know you had a long day at work but let me fix it for you" i said as I began to crawl onto the bed. He quickly removed his pants and came towards me, I grabbed his member and started stroking it. "Lay down baby" i said and he laid flat on the bed. I kissed him before sitting on his dick, letting out a moan as all of it entered me. He wraps his arms around me and begins to thrust, following a steady motion. As he slowly slid it in and out I moaned his name, "baby you fuck me so good" I said as he groaned in my ear. I sit up and begin to bounce up and down, speeding up the pace as I hear his moaning get louder. My DDD cup breasts bouncing with me as I'm about to climax, " I want you to cum in me baby" I said when without hesitation he shot a load into my pussy, stuffing me with his seed. I didn't think he'd actually do it but he did. With my pussy dripping and throbbing, he enters into me once again this time going harder. "I love you fuckkkk" I scream as I feel a second orgasm coming. My legs begin to shake before I lose control, squirting a total of 4 times. I screamed as he kept ramming into me until my eyes started to roll back. He finished in me again letting out a deep moan before collapsing onto me. I looked at him and said "cvs?"