5. Yandere Angel x Evil Duchess Reader ☑

𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼

In the history of Bernvial Kingdom, you have gone down as the most evil duchess.

Everyone knew how wretched, how evil you are . They celebrated when you died . Fireworks were set off in the sky as the crown prince beheaded you .

Everyone was happy with your death. Even you yourself were also happy.

No one knew how dark and painful and how torturing it was to live in a body blessed with intense dark energy. Only you know the pressure you lived throughout as the Duchess of Deldona.

Your body was born with huge amount of dark mana which attracted the attention of dark Angel. He stalked , he pitched, he tortured you throughout your life just because of the dark mana .

You begged him to stop but he didn't. He asked you to handover your dark mana but that wasn't possible until you die . He manipulated your body in such a manner that you won't find peace or relief from the pain until you did evil things .

Slowly your body , mind and soul were getting destroyed. You begun hallucinating. Weird screams and sounds echoed in your ears . You felt like you were going crazy.

You had no way out but to act evil . Doing evil things hurt your morality but saved your body  from getting destroyed.

Your morality was screaming at you to kill yourself rather than performing the evilest of evilest acts but you couldn't because of the spell the dark Angel has put on you .

So when the prince killed you , you had no remorse or last wish ... Instead you died with a huge smile . You were finally free , free from all the darkness.

But what you didn't know was after Angel of Darkness, now his twin Angel of Light is interested in you .

" Wakey wakey . Wake up my morningstar "

You grumbled as you sat up hugging your thick blanket tightly.

Winter season was going on . The outside was chilling, you didn't want to get up but you had to since now you are a nun in Holy River Of Light , a religious site to pray .

In your previous life you are so wicked that angel of darkness was infatuated with you but in this life you so pure that his twin Angel of Light is infatuated with you .

" Good morning my morningstar"

As soon as you properly opened your eyes , you were greeted with the smiling face of Angel Of Light, Alexus.

" Ah morning" you lowly mumbled as you got out of bed .

" Morningstar that's not the way to greet".

You gulped seeing the smile on his face that didn't reach his eyes .

To say he wasn't scary , it would be a lie . You know how crazy he is and how powerful he is .

You once had the honour to experience his obsession .

During your childhood, you were too vibrant and quite easily made friends. One of your friend who was a boy had taken a lot of liking in you . And this didn't go well with Alexus . When the little male friend of yours tried to hug you , Alexus grabbed him by his neck and threw him off with so much energy that he collided with a building's wall with loud bang . His blood splattered everywhere.