Prologue

Hey guys.. We are very new to this imaginary world - Wattpad, as a writer so please keep your support and trust to us. Yeah! "us" Actually this account is Managed by two writers (newbies 😉) Aurora & Belle ( yeah it's our pet name given by each other)
We both wrote this story with pure dedication and our own imagination. Hope you all enjoy it, and if any of you want to share any view or ideas, we kindly appreciate / respect all of your views. By the way, as for us , we are just teenagers who have been very interested in writing since our childhood. And forgive us for any rudeness , or anything that you didn't like in advance.

------------------------------------------------------
As for the story -

"The cruel world tried their best to part them but here they are again in front of each other , for their true love.. Their souls crave this magic.. the magic of pure love , dedication, sacrifice and respect..

                           (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

"Something in your voice turned my head. swear I've heard that laugh a thousand times before. one look in your eyes and I was home again, in
another time..
.
in another place..
.
did I promise I would find you?

Or maybe i loved you in another life and i promised you that i would find you, somewhere on the otherside. or maybe you've always been in my subconscious. nudging me this way and pulling me that way until i found you. i don't know. but i do know i've felt you more than one life should allow."

Two lovers which got separated due to the betrayal of their closest ones, suffered heartaches, are now again standing face to face in present time.. but how will they remember their past connections and links?? Will they  finally be together or will they get separated again..? Will this cruel society let them meet and get one at the end!?"

Just wait and watch guys.. (btw suggest a name guys by which we can refer to you all)
🤭😉
For further ideas and to share your views you can msg us at Instagram:-
@ its.ms_aurora426612
@ miss.writerbella

          (๑♡⌓♡๑)(๑♡⌓♡๑)(๑♡⌓♡๑)