EPILOGUE

This chapter is dedicated to all the AMAZING people who have read this story till this point and to all the INCREDIBLE friends I've made through this story. THANK YOU❤️❤️❤️
For the fact that this is the last chapter, please please vote and leave a comment. Thanks :)

Perfect song for the chapter- rather be- clean bandit ft Jess Glynn
Please play the song in the media or if you have it listen to it, I just like it with this chapter:)

********
It was Friday and Cassie and all her friend were gathered at her house for their usual Friday tradition. She had asked them to meet at her house so that she could take them to a special surprise venue. Almost everyone was there, they were seated in her living room patiently waiting for the arrival of the always unpunctual Phoebe.

Cassie received a phone call and she checked her caller ID excited to see Caleb's name pop up.

"Hey idiot" she chirped. "what do you want"

"You sound awfully happy to hear from me" he said sarcastically.

"Why are you calling? We don't insult each other till evening, that's the deal we made"

"Well I'm calling to tell you that I'll be home for Christmas" he said, and then she squealed excitedly "I thought you didn't miss me" he laughed.

"Shut up" she said playfully "ou guess what I'm wearing" she said, looking down at her shirt.

"Cassie I know I'm hot and all but we're not supposed to be playing such games"

"Eww you moron, I'm wearing my worlds okayest sister shirt"

He laughed uncontrollably for a while which made her gag "you know, I got the writing on that shirt wrong" he said as soon as he stopped laughing.

"What do you mean?" She crunched up her eyebrows and read the shirt again.

"It should say Worlds best sister" he said seriously.

"Awww Caleb, get back here soon so I can give you a hug"

"Don't worry I'll be back in no time, and make sure Tamara is at our Christmas diner" he ordered.

She rolled her eyes at him "of course Caleb, bye, gotta go, can't wait till you get back"
She was expecting him to say bye back but he dropped the call instead, she stared at her phone in disbelief "moron" she muttered as she slid her phone into her purse. The guys were talking about random topics but she noticed Tyler was a bit distant, she couldn't shake off the feeling that he was still hiding something big from her. She got up and moved to the empty space beside him.

"Hey" he smiled as he took her right hand in his.

"Hey" she smiled back "are you alright?" She asked worriedly "you seem a bit off"

"I'm fine, every now and then I think about my dad, it's hard to recover from losing someone you love" he said sadly.

"I'm sorry, anytime you feel like you need to talk I'm always here Tyler, always"

"I know" he smiled as he placed a tingling kiss on her knuckles

"So how's Peter holding up? He seemed pretty much destroyed at the funeral" she asked worriedly.

"I think he has it the hardest" he said with a sigh "he was never able to make peace with our father and now my mum is still trying to get close to him, our family is just rough at this point and my sister wouldn't stop crying."

"All it takes is time" she said squeezing his hand.

"My mum wants Peter to move back in with us but he already has a family and he can't, he's moving closer to us though and we'll spend Christmas together"