Turning Dr. Turner

Here's a quick sketch of how I envision Matt our fraternal twin!!! I plan to make a better and cleaned-up vision of him on my tablet. But drawing Matt got me wondering, how do yal envision Matt?

Also, I don't know why, but I never get any notifications from Wattpad. I only see new comments or chats If I actually go into the app. It's a little frustrating because I mostly write on Google Docs so I'm not in the app that much.

Idk how to fix it, but it's somewhat cool cause every time I go into Wattpad, I have 100+ notifications from comments or story updates on things I'm reading.

Anyway-

BACK TO THE STORY

As everyone cautiously stepped into the dimly lit corridor, a sense of unease settled upon me. The air felt heavy, laden with an eerie stillness that made my skin tingle. The corridor itself seemed out of place, its walls constructed of cold, gray concrete, contrasting starkly with the dry hot desert we just left.

Getting closer to the sealed metal door at the end, I found myself grappling with a disconcerting mix of fear and curiosity. My heart jumped as the door behind us shut closed, the blazing heat dwindling as it did.

As we kept going, we eventually arrived at an intersected hallway. To the right of us, led to a dead end, and in front of us was the door we were all headed to. But Brooklynn had another idea as she suddenly sprinted toward the left hallway.

"Guys, come on," Kenji whispered as he ran with her.

Not really sure what to make of this, we all follow after her. At the end of the hallway, Brooklynn approached another sealed door. But instead of opening automatically like the other one, this one had a panel screen with a modern dark blue display lock.

It was an identification lock, some type of keypad just without a key or card to insert. Brooklynn thought for a moment, before sliding her finger across the panel screen. Somehow, she guessed the code or pattern because the blue lock turned green, and the door unlocked.

The door hissed open, revealing an entire dark wood forest. The trees were so tall you could barely see the sky beyond the leaves, and lush bushes were planted all around.

We all walked inside the forest with dropped jaws, not knowing how to react to the sudden climate and environmental change.

"Guys, do you remember how, like, five seconds ago, we were in a desert?" Brooklynn commented.

"What the heck is this place?" Sammy spoke baffled.

"A forest," Matt answered.

"Thanks, I would have never guessed," Yazmina said sarcastically.

The ground suddenly rumbled below us, everyone gasping as it did. Everyone was confused at first, but as it did it a second time, we all started to remember that all-too-familiar rumbling feeling.

"No, it can't be," Yazmina terrifyingly whispered.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say that feels like a..." Sammy's interrupted by the sound of a dinosaur snorting. Everyone turned to the noise, seeing a T-rex foot step out behind a tree.

"T. rex." Sammy finished her sentence, everyone stepping back as a T-rex appeared from behind the trees. It roared, a peirce in my ears as it did.

"Oh, no!" I panickedly screamed as an instinct, turning around as I ran away with everyone else. But looking around, I realized Yaz wasn't following us. I turned around and saw Yaz frozen in place. But Sammy was quick to grab her hand and lead her away.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Kenji groaned as he looked back at the T-rex.

Not really knowing where we were going, everyone searched around to take cover. Ahead of us, we spot two boulders on either side of a trail. Splitting up, Sammy, Kenji, Ben, and Matt all run to hide behind one of the boulders, while the rest of us hide behind the other.