(𝐈) 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐧𝐢𝐜

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

'GOOD MORNING AMORE.' Aro's pleasant voice drafted into Katherine's ears as she looked up from where she lay in her bed, eyes adjusting to the bright light pouring through the windows as the soft melody of the bird's chirp melted into the gusts of the assisting wind as fledglings attempted their first flight into the new world.

'Morning.' Katherine yawned, stretching gently as she settled her eyes upon the man who stood by the doorframe his soft smile lighting up his face at the sound of her sleepy voice

'Tired, tesoro?' He chuckled as she pouted, slightly frowning at him 'I'm kidding.' He walked towards her, pulling her up onto her feet in one swift motion causing her to squeal as he wrapped his arms around Katherine's waist to keep her steady. 'I have a gift for you, I hope you like it.' He nodded to the timid human girl who had suddenly appeared holding quite a hefty white box adorned with a lilac ribbon tied in a seemingly perfect bow, her hands were shaky as she set it down at the foot of the bed, then removing herself quickly from the room.

Katherine's lips parted in shock 'You don't have to buy me presents, Aro; my affection does not need to be bought.'

'Your affection is most valuable, I know you deserve something in return.' He pressed a quick kiss onto her lips before gently guiding her towards the box with both of his hands. Her delicate hands placed themselves on the bow as she tugged gingerly, not wishing to ruin the silky fabric as it came undone. The lid was removed and an audible gasp left her lips at the sight of the item of clothing that lay in the box.

'It's beautiful.' She muttered under her breath as she picked it up, unfolding the material ever so carefully to reveal a castleton green dress, it wasn't a fancy gown, instead it was more light and airy as she lifted it up, it didn't quite fit the idea of a summer dress, yet it wasn't a ballgown either as the length did not go past her knees.

'We've planned a picnic out in the gardens this afternoon, we do hope you can join us.' Aro whispered into her ear, obviously referencing to him and his brothers 'The weather does seem to brighten much more when you are around, so I don't believe we'll be expecting any bad weather.'

She turned around to face him, her face complimented by a large smile on her lips 'That's a very tempting offer Aro...' Her voice trailed off as her soft smile turned into a small frown 'Yet I'm not sure if I can accept as I have such a busy schedule.' Katherine pouted as she joked.

Suddenly she was tackled onto the bed as she felt him begin to tickle her as she squealed at him to stop 'You little minx.' He scolded playfully, not stopping his actions - this led Katherine to hastily press her lips against his, causing the man to cease tickling her as his focus switched to the sensation of her lips against his, she then switched their positions to her laying on top of him before getting up and rushing to the bathroom, snatching the dress along the way.