Pre-Gaming

Okay so this contains like public sexual acts, masturbation and toys n stuff so like yeah hope u like that stuff

You both decided on a mountain, it was far into the range and took an extra hour to reach just the foot. You both had light bags, with water, snacks, and toys and tools for our plans. I was leaning into the trunk, collecting supplies when I felt him walk up behind me, and lightly smacked my ass.

"Okay okay hold off on that until we are at the-"

I stopped in my tracks as I turned and say what he was holding. It was a small egg shaped device, with a long string like piece of silicon hanging off the bottom. He was grinning, holding a small control in his other hand. He smile widened as he held down on a button on the remote, the small egg vibrated in his palm.

I stared at it, then turned to meet his eye. I gulped and raised my brows.

"And what is that for??"

He managed to grin even wider.

"Well its for the walk up of course, I need to go ahead and set things up so I figured if you were catching up I could you know... slow you down"

He winked before putting the remote in his pocket and grabbed my hip with his free hand. I turned my body to face him, confused, before he pulled my body to his and kissed me. I squeaked in shock before melting into his lips.

I didn't want to wait. I wanted him now. And he was fully aware of that. He pushed me back until I was sitting on the edge of the trunk, he continued to kiss me deeply as pulled one of my legs up so my knee was pressed between our bodies. I tried to put it back down, I didn't want anything in between us. He pulled away from my face and looked down at me. He held my eyes as he put my leg back up, pinning it between us.

"This means I'll be able to slide it in easier, so be good and don't move"

He whispered into my lips, before kissing me again. I could feel my gut churn and my body began to feel hot and heavy but I didn't dare move. He held the back of my hips with one hand, pulling me closer to him. The other began to trace down my thigh and up my skirt.

I wore the skirt for easy access but I didn't think it would be this helpful this early. My face began to feel hotter and hotter and my leg began to twitch. He grunted and pressed his body against mine to stop me from moving.

I felt as his fingers slid between my folds that were already slick. I moaned softly as he began to slowly trace up and down, holding the toy in his fingers.

Suddenly he pulled his hand and face away, looking down. I was breathing heavily, and I looked up at his face. It was concentrated as he fumbled with the egg. He smiled cheekily and suddenly pushed two fingers into me.

Chills ran through me as I groaned softly, looking down at his arm. He was still focusing on moving it into the right position, every little movement made me shudder in pleasure.

I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy to moment. Just as I did that, he suddenly pulled his fingers out and pulled away from me completely. My leg dropped and my eyes flew open.

I looked at him, slightly dissatisfied. He met my eyes and reached into his pocket and pulled out the remote.

"Lets test it real quick"

He grabbed his bag and threw it over his shoulder. He began to walk towards the trail, but he turned at the tree line. He walked backwards as he reached his hand out and held down a button.

I felt the device vibrate inside me, my legs flew together and tensed up. I moaned into my knees, but as quickly as it started it was over. When I looked up he was gone.