The hike up

Your partner had gone up ahead with the supplies, while you were left to stumble up the trail. Every-time you would start to make proper headway up the mountain, he would pulse the toy. The vibration inside if you would turn your legs to a soft jelly, often times collapsing from under you. You would just have to sit there, legs twitching ans softly moaning his name.

Before I could climb any higher up the mountain or any higher towards finishing, he would cut me off. It was impossible, the further I went the less likely I felt like I could make it to the top.

I leaned up against a tree, trying to catch my breath after a steep turn. Right then I felt it again. I fell onto a small spot of dirt behind the tree. I covered my mouth with one hand to muffle my sounds. This one was lasting longer than normal. My legs began to quiver, I had been edged for what felt like forever.

I let out soft moans as the toy inside me only picked up in speed. It felt like all my guts were vibrating in pleasure along with it. I shakily grabbed my small bag. I had put a toy in there just because, I mean that was the theme of this whole trip?

I could barely function, my core and my legs twitching, and small moans shooting out of my mouth. I ripped it over and reached in desperately searching for something. Anything that I could use to help me right now.

I grabbed onto something long and rubbery. I froze, my legs still twitching slightly. I looked as I pulled the toy out of the bag. It was a well sized dildo. I looked into the bag, there was a small sticky note at the bottom.

"I used the kit so you have a little bit of me for when you need it ;)"

It read. I sat there dumbfounded. I had forgotten about the kit I gave him for valentines as a joke. The shock quickly faded as another wave of sensation washed over me. I pulled out the toy that was a replica of his dick. I giggled and looked around.

I scooted down the tree roots, our of sight from the path and under a small ledge of dirt and roots. I leaned back and propped up my legs up, my skirt fell up my thighs and onto my stomach. I reached down, placing the tip of the cool toy at my opening. I took a deep breath and waited for a brief moment.

I didn't have to wait long because another round of vibration began. I pushed the tip in and moaned loudly. The thought of him controlling how I felt while being so far yet inside of me was just so so hot.

I began to pull it in and out, each time going slightly deeper. I closer my and allowed myself to be pleasured. I stopped pacing myself, I pushed the full length in quickly, groaning in pleasure. I rolled my head back and pulled it further out, just as I was about to push it back in, the vibration stopped.

I opened my eyes. Reaching for my phone with my free hand I opened messages. I texted him the longest message I could muster.

"Please"

My hand dropped in defeat and I slowly pushed the toy in and out on last time before pulling it out. I guess I'd have to keep walking. Just as the thought crossed my mind, I felt a sensation unlike anything that had come in the past hour.

I gasped and moaned, my legs began to shake violently as the euphoria flooded me. I thrusted the toy back in, deep and quicker than before. I pushed my head back into the dirt. I turned my hips upward slightly as I picked up speed.

My sounds became subtly louder as I felt myself get closer snd closer to finishing. Suddenly I was rushed back to earth, I heard faint voices of a group of hikers coming towards where I was. I pushed my hand over my mouth to keep my moans to a low sound.

I didn't slow down, the rush of having people coming up closer to me without know I was there or what I was doing was exhilarating. We had planned to be where we were at risk of being seen but this was an all new level.

I writhed and squirmed under the overstimulation. The vibration, the thrusting of my parters toy, and the joyful chatter of unknowing people just pushed me over the edge.

My body seized its movement and twitching, as I reached my peak. I pushed the toy in for the last time and held it as I came onto the base and my hand.

(got lazy you cleaned up and waited for the people to go down the mountain before pulling both toys out and hiking up)