Chapter-2

Jungkook was standing outside Anne's house to apologise even though he did it already innumerous times but she was still mad but he was used to it. It was night but he was still outside her house alone as being a stubborn boyfriend he was stilled on his words. He will calm down only if she forgives him. "please I'm sorry, Anne". He banged on the door lightly but didn't hear any response which caused him to sigh internally. She didn't talk to him after that fight even though she was with him but he still felt she was nowhere around him………that was unbearable for him. "I will stay here whole night until you forgive me"

Jungkook stepped away looking at the door but felt no movement. Looks like she was really so mad and did not know how much effort he needed to put to lighten her mood. But his eyes sparkled as he saw the door getting open slowly revealing his girlfriend in an oversized t-shirt and shorts. She looked at him coldly while he was staring at her with a smile.

"How many times do I have to see this same drama?". Crossing her arms against her chest she looked into his eyes which caused him to chuckle who stepped closer to her before hugging her tight. "whenever you will torture me with your ignorance". "heyy!!". She yelled as he pushed her inside, still hugging her. She unbalanced and held his biceps while he closed the door back. "Leave me, how shameless you are", she pushed him using her strength but her irritated expression didn't affect Jungkook a bit. "Go back to your house", "First tell me did you forgive me?". She heaved and nodded, making Jungkook smile brightly. Sometimes she wonders how can he be so adorable but at the same time rude and angry.

He was the only son of his parents and was a spoiled kid. When she transferred, she heard alot about him that he is such a playboy, she even saw him getting involved into fights many times which forced her to stay away from him but they got close to each other during a trip. Not lie at first she was scared that jungkook just proposed her to play with her heart but she couldn't control herself to give him her heart

But the way he adored her no one witnessed him like that to any other girl. Jungkook truly got feelings for Anne and it didn't take time for both of them to realise that they were strongly in love. "I'm going to stay here as you hurt me so much". She looked at him with wide eyes as he walked towards the kitchen while removing his shirt. "what are you going to do". He turned around and she stood in front of him with a frown. "Of Course going to cook for both of us". He turned around and she shook her head in disbelief. No chance jungkook was going to listen her and she accepted her defeat before approaching him to help him in cooking

______________________

Meanwhile Yoongi looked at the man who was pinned against the wall by chains. His hands and legs were pinned with chains and he was struggling too much. "You are so brave, I'm impressed", The cold-eyed man uttered with the glint of a negative smile. His eyes were calm but the storm in them was violent and that poor vulnerable man was going to be the victim of that storm. Yoongi tilted his head a little and it startled the tied man brutally who cried out while sweating badly, "I apologise for my mistake" 

Yoongi chuckled while shaking shoulders at his silly plea. How naive that man was to beg for the life in front of him who was going to take his life just in a few minutes. "Apologise? For trying to sell my info………ok i can show some mercy since you are quite aged". That man got hope for his life but deep down he was doubtful and his doubt turned true. Yoongi showed him a glass jar in which a poison scorpion was trapped.

The room was dimly lit, with shadows dancing on the walls. The old man's heart pounded in his chest. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the glass jar that Yoongi was holding. Inside that jar, a venomous scorpion lurked, ready to strike at any moment. The old man's fear was palpable, his face was pale as a ghost. A twisted grin made it's way on Yoongi's face. He took slow, deliberate steps towards the trembling man. "How cute he is, isn't it?". Yoongi's voice cut through the silence, low and menacing, as he whispers, "He wants to play with you." The old man's protests turned into desperate pleas, echoing off the walls, but Yoongi remaind unfazed.