CHAPTER-1 - Whispers of Yesterday

*Body thuds*

"Pull him up! Pull him up!", The feds shouted as Fez tries to get back to his senses while he hears the mumbling voices around him. And yet again He finds himself in a numb state where he's all alone again.
For a second he thought that he died but he somehow survived the gunfire. The police officers pull him up and as he walks down the corridor he sees the bouquet covered in blood and Ash's gun. He fainted as soon as they reached the car.

"Fez open your eyes"
"Fez can you please open your eyes"
As he tries opening his eyes he could see someone familiar close to him holding his hand while he was half awake.
"Thank god you're alive," She says as she hugged Fez tightly. Fez wasn't able to contemplate who she was but as soon as he opened his eyes he was able to see the pearly eyes which makes him get lost every time.

He felt the presence of her hand on his head and her lips on his lips while thinking about every single second of his life with her.

[1 week later]

Fez finally wakes up from his hospital bed and looks around when out of a sudden he feels a sharp pain in the side of his stomach which made his mind revisit the events which happened in the past weeks.

He tries to get up and it's then that he sees a small piece of paper lying on the desk beside the bed. He tries to reach the desk to grab the paper, he struggles with it but finally, he's able to grab it. He starts unfolding the piece of paper and starts reading.

"Two stars never collideBut they still feel the impact Of the waves that are left byThe canvas of the night skyBound by love's eternal decreeThough apart, they share a destinyWhispering secrets across the void,In the universe's symphony"-Lexi

But they still feel the impact
Of the waves that are left by
The canvas of the night sky
Bound by love's eternal decree
Though apart, they share a destiny
Whispering secrets across the void,
In the universe's symphony"
-Lexi

He starts shedding tears as he's reading what's written on the paper. And as soon as he sees 'Lexi' written under the beautiful poem he got a hold of the meaning behind the lines prescribed by Lexi.

He becomes impatient and starts walking around in his room as he gets more tense about deciphering the words written on that paper. He tries to open the door of his room but it was locked. He tried it again and again but nothing worked and suddenly somebody grabbed him from behind and he fainted.