• Shaadi Vyah Da Season •

Overview :

When Brinda’s wedding suddenly gets fixed to her boss, Varun, Brinda’s best friends, Shaina, Mayuri and Kriti leave their work and rush to help her out from this sudden unwanted forced marriage.
Here, the girls meet Varun’s brother, Dev, Varun’s cousin, Ishaan and Varun’s best friend Omkar, who would do anything to stop Varun from being in a marriage he hates.

Brinda Khanna works as the head of financial affairs in The Goenka Imperial, with Varun Goenka being the CEO. As Brinda is recruited by his father, The President of the Imperial Goenka Empire, Varun cannot seem to stand her headstrong and grumpy attitude. Since the very first day, both of them have had problems adjusting to each other, as somehow they are the exact mirror images of each other, yet very different.
Varun is cold, distant, grumpy, proud and filled with immense attitude, but he cares, loves and respects his family and everyone around him. His broken heart, not being able to trust anyone, takes solace in hiding his true self up.
Brinda is grumpy, angry, independent, dangerous and has an attitude problem - if she dislikes something, you will know. She also is kind, caring and would do anything for her loved ones. She is defensive about her true nature, to save herself from being bullied.
So, when Brinda’s rich and reputed family and the Goenkas get into an arranged marriage alliance, Brinda and Varun are in a fix.

Dev Goenka is Varun sweet little brother, a guy completely different to his elder brother. A softie by heart and a golden retriever by personality, Dev often gets teased about his masculinity and his ability to be strong and responsible. He is super smart and intelligent, and the smartest and kindest among all of the others.
When Dev meets Kriti, he is in awe of her sweet, shy and adorable personality, soon takes a liking towards her.
Kriti Chopra is soft spoken, quiet, kind, and always smiling. She always thinks before she acts, the logical one among her friends, but always keeps to herself, as she is shy and reserved, but holds several mysteries of her own broken past.
When Kriti meets Dev, she is glad to meet someone who understands her softness, and why she isn’t like her friends - outspoken and rough, and feels like she has found her safe haven.

Ishaan Goenka is Varun’s cousin, a playboy and flirt by nature, famous for his charms and pick up lines. He goes by the rule of girls running behind him, and not the way around, but his flirty nature doesn’t restrict his personality, as he respects and cherishes women, and doesn’t use them for his own entertainment. His commitment issues has ruined his notions about love, as his unknown fear kills him.
When he meets Mayuri, he is instantly taken aback by her fierce personality and her loving nature. As Ishaan pursues Mayuri, she gets annoyed and resists him.
Mayuri Chatterjee is a fierce, strong and independent girl, who likes to focus on her career and thinks love to be unimportant. A realist and a diplomatic person by nature, she is also a secretive dreamer with a lovable heart.
When Mayuri meets Ishaan, she is instantly put off by his flirty and careless attitude, and is always annoyed by him due to his teasing nature.

Omkar Kapoor is Varun’s best friend and his personal therapist. He is everyone’s psychologist and is very logical and mature. He is calm and understanding, and takes great pride in his own unwavering morals. He has always swore off violence and insulting talks, and chooses revenge by proving his worth.
When Omkar meets Shaina, he realises that she was his best friend in school before he moved away. Seeing his best friend after a long time, he feels awkward and distant, but also doesn’t realise why her personality has changed so much.
Shaina Dastur is calm, controlled, manipulative and an observant person. She discreetly observes everything and is like an encyclopaedia, whether it be real information or gossip about people’s lives. She is mature and cool, and doesn’t showcase her emotions much often.
When Shaina meets Omkar, her heart stops. Seeing her childhood best friend after a long time makes her feel awkward and cold, as flashbacks hit her and her past feelings and misunderstandings cloud her mind. She also gets confused by seeing the seemingly different personality of Omkar.

With all the parental pressure and the new air of spring, will Brinda and Varun finally get married or will their differences finally be able to drive their families apart ? Will Dev and Kriti’s beautiful friendship turn into something new or will their past troubles destroy their newfound sunshine ? Will Ishaan and Mayuri’s teasing turn their dog-cat fight into a new flame of feelings or will their stubborn personalities become the reason of their heartbreak ? Will Omkar and Shaina be able to sort their past misunderstandings and finally find a common ground for their feelings or will time repeat it’s mistake and ruin whatever they try to solve ?

Tropes :

Brinda and Varun -
• Arrange Marriage
• Enemies to Lovers
• Workplace Romance
• Boss x Employee
• Attitude x Attitude

Dev and Kriti -
• Strangers to Lovers
• Friends to Best Friends to Lovers
• Slow Burn
• Golden Retriever x Golden Retriever
• Healing trope

Mayuri and Ishaan -
• Reverse Grumpy x Sunshine
• Chaotic fights
• Frenemies to Lovers
• Fire x Fire
• Flirty / Playboy x Sworn off Love

Omkar and Shaina -
• Childhood Best Friends to Lovers
• Meet After A Long Time Trope
• Psychologist x Psychologist
• Angst / Familiarity
• Second Chance

Cover :

A/N : Hello !! I'm back !! Well not really cuz I'm still very busy with my exams and my last year of school, so again, updates WILL be irregular, and don't hate me for not updating this and the other stories, I really am very busy, I barely get time to write. But I really the concept this time, so I'm kinda excited.