Three

Me and Ethan quickly ran to the living room where the whole group was at. Mindy, Anika and Quinn sat on a couch together. Tara sat on a chair alone. While Sam, chad and some random other guy stood next to each other staring at the tv.

"What's going on." I asked as Chad pointed at the tv. Me and Ethan looked at the tv. "Their names have just been released by police. Jason carvey and Greg Burucker." The news reporter says. "Holy shit that's that chode from our film study's. The one obsessed with Argento. ." I heard Mindy say as I kept my gaze at the screen.

" also found at the seen were various ghost face costume, a character popularized by this movie franchise." The reporter added. I slightly smile as the reporter said that. " pack a bag, we leave in ten." Sam quickly said, as she made her way to the kitchen. "Sam, wait, sam." Tara said as she looked back at her then she stood up and followed her.
I look at Ethan and give him a small smile.

I then turn to look at chad and Mindy. I put on. Fake worried look "this can't be happening. It's supposed to be over." I told chad as I stood next to him. "It's gonna be fine y/n." Chad said as he takes one of his arms around my shoulder and brought me closer to him. I noticed Ethan give chad a look as he took a seat on the couch.

" We're getting out of the city." Sam said to Tara. "What?" Some guy random guy said which caught my attention so I look over at him. "Hey, it's the cute boy." I smiled as i looked over at Quinn so she smiled back and nodded.

"Thank you very much suspicion new guy, but I think we got it from here. Have a good night get home safe. Go, go, go." Chad said as he slowly pushed the guy out the door. We all then gave our attention back to Tara and Sam. "No wait, let's talk about this for a second. Cause this might not have anything to do with us." Tara told Sam. "Are you serious?" Sam yelled. I watched at they both argued.

I watched Tara and Sam argue, it made me happy seeing them like this. I honestly just wanted to skip over all the plan and just kill them here right now. The fact that Tara thought this didn't involve her made me slightly laugh to myself, which made Anika look at me confused. I slowly glanced at her and gave her a fake smile but she obviously gave me a weird look.

I then gave my attention back to Tara and Sam.
"It's a big city, it's Halloween. Everyone's wearing masks." Tara said. "Tara, this isn't a big coincidence. You knew him."  Sam Said referring to Jason. "Barely." Tara said. "Guys back me up." Sam Said as she looked at the twins and me. "Welll that is a little bit-" "close to home." Chad and i said as we looked at tara. Tara rolls her eyes and looks at Quinn. "Quinn your dads a cop, right? Can you call him and ask him what's going on, before you make the unilateral decision to abandon my college education and flee the fucking state." Tara yelled as she looked back at Sam.

"Sam, I don't mean to interrupt you and Tara's sister moment but I cant fucking go through this shit again. " I said as I looked at Sam and she looked back at me, they all did. "I didn't come to New York so I could get murdered again. " I rudely said as Tara looked at me. "We didn't fucking know that was gonna happen again, y/n ." Sam said.

"You should've! I knew I should've gone to school in London. I'm out." I said as I grabbed my coat from the chair and pulled Ethan by the hand towards the front door.

"Where are you going y/n?" Chad asked. "There's a killer on the lose and you wanna leave!" Mindy added slightly yelling. "Me and Ethan are just going back to his and chads apartment. I just need time to process all this stuff." I said with a fake sad expression. "We understand. Be safe." Sam added. "Oh we will." Ethan adds.

So sorry for the super late update. I was writers blocked for like 3 months but dw I'm writing more chapters as you read.....