Author's Note

Hello everyone ❤️❤️

🖤🖤 How are you guys, I am going to start my first work as I am an ARMY 💜💜.

As I am an army, this story is based on our one and only love our one and only BTS 💜.

I hope that you like the story as in this story I had put up all my imaginations together......

I have rode about many fanfictions and I had even observed myself that I sometimes don't like the storyline being all fluffy and cringe. I will try my best to try to avoid these kind of scenes in my ff.

I am not going to make the main lead ( y/n ) very fragile and sweet, I will try my best to make the main lead powerfull and strong.

And there are many things that I want to avoid and try my best to make my fanfic beautiful yet full of action and thriller.

The last thing is that this is my own work and this is my own idea..... And the only thing that I own is the story line ,the pictures and videos are not mine ,credit to the owners .

Thankyou guys.. 🖤🤍

I hope you will wait till I publish the introduction chapter and start with the first chapter.

And I would like to tell you all that this is just a piece of a fan fiction and anything does not relate to the reality so please don't go over board about it and don't think that everything going in here is going on in reality.

Love you guys, have a good day or night....

🖤🖤💜💜🤍🤍