Introducing Ream

Thank you for reading this sample. If you're enjoying the story so far, you can continue reading on my Ream page. Link in the comments here. 

There are two options for Behind Office Doors:

Follow my page - this is free and will give you access to a further 6 chapters to help you decide whether you want to pay for the rest of the book. You'll also be able to read most of my free Wattpad books without any ads. 

Subscribe to a Tier - for $7 a month (or $5 if you're an early subscriber who joins my Early Bird tier), you can access the full book as well as another exclusive story (Office Affairs, featuring Alastair & Sasha). There is no minimum term -- you can cancel/unsubscribe at any point after the first payment. Note that when you cancel, you immediately lose access, so I'd recommend waiting until you've finished the book first. I don't want anyone getting caught out!

FAQs

What is Ream?

Similar to Patreon, Ream is a subscription/membership platform where supporters can enjoy exclusive content for a monthly cost. Different tiers have different prices and benefits. The platform has been designed by authors, which means it's optimised for reading, writing, and books. There is an FAQ which I will try to link in the comments. If it doesn't work, you can visit my Ream page, scroll down to the About section, and access the FAQs there.

Why do I have to pay?

This book was in the Paid Stories program for 4 years, so I didn't feel it was fair to make it free after some readers had already paid for it. I have 8 other Wattpad books which are free, so charging for a couple of my books allows me to ensure I can still afford to release new stories for free too. 

Which of your stories can I read for free on Wattpad?

All my stories are free apart from Behind Office Doors and Office Affairs. If you're looking for a steamy book, I'd recommend my Heart of Stone series. It's about a blogger trying to get revenge on a famous popstar. Alternatively, my most popular book (7M reads) is Currents. It's a beach romance which is slightly less steamy, although it does have some mature content. 

Is the Ream version of Behind Office Doors different to the Paid Stories version?

The plot is mostly the same, with a few edits based on previous reader feedback. I have also extended some of the steamy scenes and run the book through another round of editing.

What other content of yours can I access through a Ream subscription?

Here is a grid of my tiers and benefits:

How do I download the Ream app on an iPhone?

1. Open Safari on your iPhone device.

2. Go to reamstories.com

3. Tap the share button at the bottom of the screen.

4. Select "Add to Home Screen"

How do I download the Ream app on an Android phone?

1. Open Google Chrome on your device.

2. Go to reamstories.com

3. Tap the three dots at the top right of the screen.

4. Select "Install App" or "Add to Home Screen", depending on your version of Android.

Any other questions, drop me a comment/DM! Thank you for the support xx