𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. guitar girl

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

uknowwhoiam has added to his story

seen by theonott, amirrorball, daphnesmokesgrass and others

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

seen by theonott, amirrorball, daphnesmokesgrass and others

STORY REPLIES

theonott
send this to me

chosen1
daaamn my hands look so good in this pic

chaser
THEY'RE SO ANNOYING
WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE CUTE
I HATE IT
UGH

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

deliablack has added to her story

seen by cormacmc, theonott, dmalfoy and others

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

seen by cormacmc, theonott, dmalfoy and others

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"So what are we gonna do for New Years tomorrow?" Daphne asked aloud, her head in Delia's lap as she passed her a blunt

They were out on one of the balconies, just the girls while the boys went out to buys stuff they needed for the apartment for their last few days in New York. While the girls were alone, they weren't sure what to do. But Delia, who adored the lights at night, suggested hanging out on the balcony. And so they were.

Wrapped in blankets and sweaters as the cold New York City air was biting their skin even more so than in Scotland, they merely smoked a blunt Pansy had brought and rolled as they passed it among them.

"Blaise wants to have a party here." Pansy said as Delia passed her the blunt before laying her blonde head on her friends shoulder as she took a deep breath. "I thought about inviting those ilvermorny people, Aaron seemed particularly into Blaise the other night..."

"Actually, on that." Ginny stated, leaning forward from where she was perched beside Hermione on one of the stairs. "What was with Theo that night?"

"What do you mean?" Delia asked, brow furrowed with confusion.

"I think she means when Theodore Nott came running into the club looking more fucking pissed than Snape in the morning and then completely forgot about it with you." Pansy stated, turning her head to look down at the girl who laid on her shoulder. "Or were you too busy with your Taylor dance along?"

"Probably." Delia giggled closing her eyes as she listened to the traffic around them. She was more than a little high like the other girls around her. "He was just mad about Aaron actually."

"Why?" Daphne furrowed her brow.

"Because Theo is in love with our Delia." Pansy exclaimed but that only made Daphne far more confused.

"But Aaron's gay."

"And Theo's not that smart." Hermione pointed out.

"Hey, he's not stupid." Delia defended her boyfriend as her friends giggled. "He taught me how to play guitar!"

"Wait really, your boyfriend taught you how to play guitar?" Pansy teased, unwittingly tricking her best friend into admitting something she wasn't going to in any other state of mind.

"Yes. My boyfriend taught me how to play the guitar!"

The girls all went silent at that.

"Wait are you serious?" Ginny asked, a smile creeping onto her face. "Is Theo your boyfriend?"

That was when Delia realised what she had done.

"Um..."

"UM?!" Daphne exclaimed, sitting up with a huge grin on her face as she embraced her friend. "FINALLY!"

"Hey hey, let's not crowd her." Pansy admonished fondly, realising the position she had put Delia in. "How about while we all process our parents actually being official, Delia's plays us a little song."

Giving in to her friends enthusiasm, Delia grabbed the guitar that hung from that wall that Blaise's mother had been gifted by some wealthy musician years ago which she never touched and returned to the balcony.

When the boys came back, all the girls were in the midst of singing Dorothea at the top of there lungs with a little audience of New Yorkers below them in the street.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 | theodore nottजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें