My Horny Teacher

I was in class sitting in my chair spinning my pencil around my fingers waiting for class to end.

The bell came and I was packing my bags when my teacher yelled my name.

"BROOKE, YOU STAY"

" Yes Mr. Davis" you pouted and waved to your friends as they left to go home.

Mr Davis came to your desk with a smirk, he leaned over the desk and whispered in my ear.

" Now I can finally have you all to myself"

My cheeks turned red and hot , he looked at me leaning closer kissing my lips then down my neck.

He placed his hand on my thigh rubbing it slowly up and down.

He continued to kiss my neck making me let out low whimpers.

He went to close and lock the door then came back carring me in his veiny tattooed arms.

He put me on his lap pulling my skirt down all the way revealing my laced panties.

He got down and took my underwear off with his teeth, he put his head in between my legs as he began to eat my pussy.

He started to nibble and kiss my pussy passionately as I moaned, he licked my pussy over and over, out of nowhere he shoved his tounge inside my hole.

I moaned and whimpered as he continued to thrust in and out of me.

I forgot to warn him that I was about to cum, I then came all over his face and tounge.

Mr. Davis sucked all the juice and cum from my pussy as he looked up glaring at me.

"Why didn't you warn me ? "

" I - I forgot "

I couldn't help but stutter looking down at him because I don't but his eyes did something to me.

He then went back down this time thrusting his tounge into me deeper and deeper.

"Mr I'm a - about to cum" I stuttered

He just gave me a thumbs up so I came on his tounge filling his mouth with my cum and juices.

Hw swallowed it and started fingering me, I squirted my juices on his fingers and watched as he sucked them clean.

I continued to squrit as he fingered me, I squirted one last time.

He shoved his juice covered fingers in my mouth making me suck on my own juices.

After about 2 hours, it was getting closer and closer to 6pm and I knew it was time to leave.

Before I left my teacher gave me his number and address on a paper and let me leave. I went to the bathroom to clean up before leaving.

( Part 2 coming soon ) !!!