𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬

next chapter afterhitting 50k reads

next chapter after
hitting 50k reads

Aviraj's pov:

I felt so bad leaving them behind and going back to that stressful yet important life , It felt as if I was leaving behind a piece of my heart and going away.

The last 24 hours have been so blissful to me that I forgot all my worries and the only feeling that existed was love, pure love

The love I have received from my daughter and the times when my vari was getting close to were so peaceful.

I just wanna go back and spend time with them but I can't , they need to have their own time as well.

" Aviraj please open the door "
Ugh! Please not again , sanvi always gets on my nerves and her clingy behaviour too.

" avu what took you so long to open the door? And where were you yesterday and this whole day! "

" I'm not answerable to you sanvi "
" You are avi "

" RAJ "
" huh? "

" it's Aviraj not avi for you "
" okay but at least we can have dinner together can't we? "

" uh- sanvi you have it actually I need to look after something "

" aviraj you shouldn't be skipping meals you know "
" Yeah, I'll just have my food later , I had pasta for lunch with – "

" with? "
" uh- someone special "

" okay "
" um- sanvi , listen "

" yeah say! "
" um- you can go back to Sirohi tomorrow , it will take me time to come back , the project is very important "

" it's okay I can wait – "
" No you don't have to , you have your work as well right "

" but - "
" please don't compromise your work because of me. "

" ok "

Why does she have to be like this? Can't she prioritise her work over something which has nothing to do with her , what's wrong with her?

In the first place she shouldn't have come here when she has an important interview scheduled but here she is , busy over something she has nothing to do.

*Ping*

I opened my phone to check the notification when I saw a message from sharvari's number.

She unblocked me?
Amazing!

It's a picture but I can view it only once and WhatsApp doesn't allow screenshots or screen recording but nevermind.