Chapter 11

Ayan's Pov

"What the f-ck?!" I yelled as soon as I removed the powder stuff. There were dark green marks - almost turning blue everywhere, on her whole FACE! "ANSWER ME DAMMIT!" I yelled again when I saw her not answering or opening her eyes.

"AISHA, I SWEAR I'M- JUST OPEN YOUR DAMN F-CKING EYES!" I shouted at her. I saw a tear roll down her cheek, with her eyes still closed. I closed my eyes too for a while, to calm my anger down. Then I opened them again to talk to her calmly, but that calmness disappeared as soon as I saw those marks, again. I cursed under my breath and opened the door, slamming it shut loudly, I stormed off to the mansion, not before hearing a sob escape her mouth.

Sighing, I went to take a shower, Opening it, I closed my eyes, but her bruised face came right in front of my eyes. I opened my eyes, grabbed the shower, and slammed it against the bathroom mirror. "F-CKKKK!" I shouted, throwing everything my hand came in contact with.

As I was about to punch the mirror, I heard a knock. "A-ayan?" I heard her trembling voice. I closed my eyes. "D-don't hurt y-yourself," She pleaded softly. I was about to turn the shower on when I realized I'd broken it. Sighing, I wrapped a towel around myself and opened the door. There she was, sitting on the bed, biting her bottom lip. As soon as she saw me, she looked up and quickly stood up. I walked past her and grabbed a T-shirt and trousers. Putting them on, I quickly got out of the closet and saw her taking her hijab off.

She turned around and approached me with teary eyes, "D-don't hate me, p-please," She pleaded, and my eyes widened. "No, never," I whispered and walked past her, lying on the bed. I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through it, trying to ignore her.

I felt her stand beside the bed and spoke, "Don't i-ignore me, Ayan." She said desperately, not able to hold myself anymore, I put my phone away and pulled her into myself. As soon as I embraced her, she began sobbing into my chest. I rubbed her back slowly and carefully laying her on top of me. I rubbed her back and whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

"It's okay, my love, Shhhh." After a while, she calmed down, and I grabbed her chin, She slowly looked up with her flushed face, puffy red eyes, red cheeks, and almost red lips.
"Can we talk about the bruises now? I asked softly, stroking her hair. She shook her head and hid her face in my chest. I smiled at that, "No?"No." She mumbled cutely.

"Aisha, this is serious, hm?" I said softly. "Can we not talk about it yet?" She said, making me sigh. When I didn't reply, she looked up through her eyelashes, "Ayannn," She whined, I just looked at her angrily. "Come on, I'll do anything, but please, can we not talk about it now? I'll tell you when I'm ready," "Aisha, do I look f-cking stupid to you? Somebody from your family did this, I just don't know who, and I want to know it!" I snapped angrily. Hearing that, she again snuggled into my chest and closed her eyes. I sighed, looking at her, my baby wife.

After a long silence, I heard soft snores, I looked down and found her sleeping snuggled in my chest. I looked at her face, What did she do to deserve this? How could anybody hit an angel like her so mercilessly? Who is it? Her stepmother? Her dad or her sisters? I couldn't help but wonder.

Deciding to give her some time, I tried picking her up, but she just whined and snuggled deeper. Smiling, I fixed her on myself and grabbed my phone, responding to the emails.

Aisha's Pov

I woke up on something hard yet warm, Rubbing my eyes, I looked up and found Ayan already looking at me. I gasped and quickly got up.
He smiled at me and got up as well.

"Let's apply some ointment, hm." He said softly, "I'm okay," He chuckled playfully."That wasn't a question, Angel," I looked down, embarrassed. He carefully picked me up, and I squealed, "I can walk," I whispered. He just kissed my forehead and made me sit on his lap, frowning while applying the ointment.