CHAPTER 1

Anna's POV :-

"Hey little girl, do you really think that you can escape us that easily? No. That's impossible now that you are in our hands. So stop resisting and let us enjoy our night." I heard someone speaking but I couldn't see who it was as the door to the room was closed. Wondering where I am? So I am in a club and me and my friend Elsa are on our way to the restroom. But on our way, we heard this voice coming from a room, which made us to stop on our tracks. I turned towards my friend Elsa, who was staring back at me with fear clearly visible in her eyes.
"No, please let me go. Don't do this to me, please. Someone please hel....," I heard a girl's voice, but it was stopped in between as if someone stopped her from speaking further.
"Don't even dare to shout. Or can you see this knife? It can cut your neck and kill you in seconds. Don't force me to do that. All you got to do is submit yourself quietly to us and let us enjoy our night, having some pleasure with you. And above all, we will not be the only ones who will have all the pleasure. You will have pleasure too. So you better co-operate with us." A man said again, but his voice was different from the previous one. Means they are more than one.
I turned towards Elsa, "Just go away from here and the first thing you should do is call the police. Tell them to come here as quickly as they can. Till the time they come here, I will handle these pathetic creatures. Go." I told her.
"No, I can't leave you here alone like that. What if they try to do something bad to you too? No, I will stay here with you." She told me.
"Don't act stupid, Elsa. You need to go from here to seek help from police. And don't worry about me. You know that I am a champion in boxing and karate. I can take care of myself. So you better go away from here right now without wasting time." I told her, but even then she was not showing any signs of moving, so I finally had to push her to leave. She looked back at me and I showed her a thumbs up to assure her that I will be safe, so finally after a long sigh, she left.
I turned back towards the door and sneakily tried to open it, with a least expectation that it wouldn't be locked. After all, who would like to do dirty things in open? But to my surprise it was not locked. Whoa! These jerks! Not only are they jerks, but also stupid. Were they that eager that they even forgot to open the door? Anyways, good for me.
So I opened the door quickly and saw that they were not 2, but actually 4. And there was a girl thrown on the ground in between them. When I entered, all the 5 pairs of eyes immediately shifted towards me. I looked at the girl who was terrified and her eyes screamed for help.
"Hey, who are you and how dare you come in without our permission?" One of the 4 men shouted at me.
"Similar to the way you dared to touch this girl without her permission." I replied to him, giving him a fake smile.
"You bitch, don't act smart with us. Do you want to die?" Another one told me.
"Ok sure, then we can die together." I replied and I guess it triggered them as one of them immediately came marching towards me with pointing his knife at me. But before his knife could even touch my skin, I immediately grabbed his hand, folded it behind his back and threw him on the ground with me sitting on his back, still pulling his hand more backwards, which made him shout in pain. And listening that, the rest three immediately came to attack me, so I left his hand and immediately got up on my feet. I kicked the second one in his private part, making him fall on the ground, hissing in pain and before the third could attack, I punched him in the face, held him and spinning top threw him on the ground, and in the process, side kicked the fourth one. But from the corner of my eyes, I saw the second one getting up and coming to attack me, so I elbow striked him in the stomach, which made him to move back a little. This kept repeating with not only him, but also others as they tried to get up and continued fighting with me. We continued fighting for sometime, before the police finally arrived and arrested them. Elsa came rushing towards me and hugged me tightly,
"Are you alright, Anna? Are you hurt somewhere?" She asked me after finally leaved me from her embrace.
"Yeah, I am fine. Hurt a bit but its bearable.  So don't worry," I told her and turned towards the girl, who was still crying and sobbing. So I immediately went towards her, and after unzipping my jacket I covered it around her body as I noticed that those jerks had torn her clothes from some areas. She immediately hugged me tightly and cried on my shoulder,
"Hey, hey. Calm down. Everything is fine now. See, you are safe. They won't be able to hurt you now. Just think of it as a bad dream. I know it will be difficult for you to forget this incident, but let this incident make you even more strong. Alright?" I told her, while rubbing her back with my palm. But instead of replying, she continued crying in my arms. So I let her do that if that's what makes her feel okay.
"Miss, you need to come with us to the police station," Suddenly a police officer came and started talking to the girl in my arms. So I finally left her and she agreed to the police officer. So they took her with them.
"Miss, you also need to come with us as we have few things to ask you too as you are the witness here." Another police officer told me.
Wait! What? I need to go with them? No, I can't do that. If I go with them, I won't be able to meet him tonight. And I need to meet him anyhow today.
"I am sorry, but I can't come with you right now. I will visit and give you all the details tomorrow morning." I told the police officer.
"I am sorry miss. We can't do anything. You will have to come with us right now." The police officer told me.
Why can't he understand that I can't go with him right now. If I will do that, then I will miss the chance to meet him. And I definitely can't afford to do that. But before I could tell the police officer something, Elsa immediately grabbed my hand and stopped me from speaking,
"Excuse me sir, please let me talk to her for a while." She requested the police officer, who gave her the permission to do that. So she immediately pulled me to a corner away from them,
"What are you thinking, Anna? We need to go with them as we are the sole witnesses here." Elsa told me.
"Yes, I very well know that. So I am ready to give them all the details, but not today. I will do that tomorrow." I told her.
"You are fine with it, but they're not. Why are you being stubborn?" She told me, sounding a bit irritated now.
"Elsa, you very well know why we came here tonight. He is visiting this club tonight and so we are here. I need to meet him today. I can't miss this chance." I told her.
"Look Anna. I know that you have been waiting to meet him since a long time ago. I also know that he is the only one who can help you to get back everything that you lost 17 years ago, to take revenge from the ones who have destroyed you and and your family, who forced you to leave your own country and live a life like this, being a normal girl, struggling to earn a living, with no one to depend on, when you actually are a heiress of billions of dollars of empire. I can, maybe no, even I can't understand the pain and the suffering that you are going through right now. But please get a hold of yourself in this situation. If you were so eager to meet him, then you shouldn't have gotten yourself involved in this situation. Why did you save that girl then?" Elsa told me.
I took a deep breath and finally after a deep sigh replied, "Fine, let's go for now. I will figure something out to meet Nick Carter soon. I don't care if he is dangerous or ruthless because I am not afraid of death even a bit, so he will have to meet me and help me anyhow."