4. Guns, Glory and Groans

Marco is a powerful Italian businessman, who owns the weapon industry, and real estate and has gathered thousands of millions of dollars. He is traveling from Milan to Moscow, given his upcoming AK-56 rifle deals with profound Russian mafia leaders. He has been giving tough competition to the rest of the African competitors. And thus have been facing life threats significantly.

'Lupo selvatico d'italia' - The Wild Wolf of Italy, as he is popularly known, and he never gets scared whatsoever. Big chest and huge biceps, forearms like pillars, his abs like the Alps and his stiff back like a war cry. Marco is a wild beast who hunts for Guns, Glory and Groans.

It's already 9:10 and the flight is still resting at the Milan airport!

A shinin' black Aventador rushes on the runway, it stops beside the plane and turns the lights off.

"What a Stunning chic!" says Mariah, the co-pilot of the plane.

Marco, gets out of the car and his bodyguards surround him, Mariah stares at him from the front flight mirror. His jawline flattens her! His walk seems like a whole army marching up. So stiff and dominant!

The flight takes off and flies over the night sky of Milan

He sneaks out of the window, embracing the fact how he build, a billion dollar fortune, empowering him to control the whole city at his fingertips

The air hostess comes and asks for his coat, She offers him red wine and he swiftly sips it with a look outside.

He opens 2 buttons of his shirt and relaxes, drinking wine as they fly at 12,000 ft. The lights of this luxury class are so perfect dark blue with pinkish shades.

Mariah comes out, The pilot's cabin door opens into the business class, and she walks up beside Marco's lane.

He hears the tic-toc of her steps, His deep black eyes take a look up. He finds her glaring at him in her cat eyes.

"Hello Sir", she says in a way, sir be replaced by daddy.

He nods and she continues. "I hope you have a good time with us".