Chapter Five : Help me...

" Damn... I escaped..." Ivan said

" They were ludicrous women." He continued " Now what? The women in Rhodes Island are dangerous... It gives him a lot of Red Flags." He said

He was watching his surroundings until he saw a smoke nearby and frosted trees.

" Great now they are turning this into a battlefield!" Ivan said looking at the destroyed buildings of Lungmen.

And then he detected another presence but who was it? Did he get followed again?

" Who... Is it this time?" Ivan said

He got tackled again on the front... It was quick.

" Oof! " Ivan said

Who was it... She was brash, hot-headed Feline of Yanese-Victorian lineage and one of Rhodes Island's Elite Ops, Blaze is known among her colleagues for her impressive track record and dedication to the Infected cause. Her name was Blaze...

Unfortunately, she was called by the Female Operators of Rhodes Island if they saw the male doctor which is Ivan then captured him immediately

" Doctor..."

" Blaze..." Ivan said

" Come back..." She said with her blue irises are glowing and her yandere tendency was an obsession for him to come back.

" Never..." Ivan said on quick response

" You know there is no escape from me. My love~." Blaze said readying her weapon.

" I'll cut every limbs of yours... So there will be no escape from me~." She readies her chainsaw while Ivan was pale from her.

" No way... Get out of here. I'll never let you cut me nor get captured by you." Ivan said

" Now... Come here..." She was in her heat... She was chasing Ivan with a chainsaw... He runs away from her... Going to the battlefield.

He was in his own shenanigans. Rhodes Island notices Ivan running away from Blaze with her chainsaw running.

He dodges the chainsaw attacks from her. Unfortunately the Reunion members were there. It was Blaze's rampage... She cuts every Reunion bit by bit even the guard, defenders, medic and many more operators of Reunion were caught in the crossfire and many more mooks of the Reunion were chopped into million pieces by the Feline with an invincible chainsaw.

All was heard was screaming and wailing in pain which were the enemies. For Rhodes Island female operators... They were chasing Ivan to be captured successfully. But... The Male operators, Hellgaur defend him from the attack of Blaze.

" Hellgaur, you're here." Ivan said.

" No time to talk... What's the plan? Doctor?" Hellgaur said

" Well of course run. There are too many Rhodes Island female operators Hellgaur. Or we won't be able to make our grandeur of escape, we need distraction or a huge smokescreen ..." Ivan said