CHAPTER 1

Zoro was doing what he normally was doing. Going on adventures, drinking alcohol and such.. But what he did not expect is that this will take a turn for maybe the worst, or maybe the best?

He was walking down the blizzard town, leaves crunching underneath his shoes until he suddenly fell down a magic like hole. He was utterly confused and a little terrified. Zoro was going 27mph, dropping down so quickly, it was like he had no time to think. But knowing Zoro he doesn't exactly think with his head though does he?

As he drops down the unknown, mysterious void, he falls down on his bottom. He winced in pain as his tail bone trembled in agony. He gently stroked his tail bone as it felt like thunder and lightning. Zoro finally got up steadily, feeling wobbly as he had to grab onto the first thing he saw, a tree. He took in his surroundings as he was puzzled about what was happening, first thing he knew he was with Luffy but now he's somewhere he doesn't even recall or know.

As he looked around, he was witnessing birds humming, deers singing and in all..just a forest full of animals. He thought it was calm until he heard an ear splitting roar. Zoro got a little nervous so he took out his 3 swords slowly, carefully at that too. He was wondering what that roar was.. He listened in carefully, to see if he could hear it again. Zoro wanted to follow the sound, sure he didn't know what he was getting himself into but he needed to know. His curiosity filled him to the brim with wanting to know what that was. He was demanding an answer.

Zoro walked in caution. Gently touching the grass as it slipped off his wet shoes, he hurried to the destination of what the mysterious roar could be...

When he got there his eyes widened a little. He didn't know what this thing could be. He was a little shook at first but as he got the look of it then he slowly calmed down, taking in what he was witnessing. As he firmly held onto his swords, he squinted to see if this could be the thing that made the roar. Zoro looked up and down, he saw that this possible ogre is over 8ft tall, too tall for his liking. He then noticed that the ogre had nothing but shorts on. He looked away surprised, he felt like he stumped on something he shouldn't have. Zoro was going to walk away and maybe try and find some answers on how he got here by contacting another person but suddenly the ogre spoke...