Flashbacks 

Flashback 1 Brick POV

It has been several years since my brothers, and I had our first encounters with the Powerpuff Girls. I guess you could say that my birth was rough, to say the least. First, we meet this green monkey with a prison suit and a giant helmet on his head... I can't even remember his name, nor do I ever want to remember him. All I wanted to do was to kick some butt and he was the perfect target for me during that time...

When did the guy tell me and my brothers about the Powerpuff Girls? , I was ready for some action, because at the time we just hated girls and wanted to have fun.. we flew over to where the girls were fighting a huge monster and decided to let them pick on someone your size.

The girls look similar to me and my brothers, especially the pink one. Her hair was long and beautiful, and I reached down to her feet, and her bangs were just as pretty as mine.. she wore that big giant red bow on her head and you could say it was a symbol of leadership. Kind of reminds me of wearing my baseball cap on my head and I still have it today.. she wore white socks with black shoes and a pink dress with a black stripe in the center.

I stared down at my outfit and saw that I was similar to her. Well, cut me off guard though, where are those beautiful pink eyes? Well, I had the eyes ready for killing she had the eyes of a goddess. But I was not there to make small talk with any girls though... I was there to do with my creator, had asked me and my brothers to do, and that was to fight those Powerpuff Girls

" Where are the rowdy, ruff boys and we wanna fight!" I yelled as I introduced myself. Then each of my brothers went to our counterparts and punched them against the wall. I didn't know whether to feel bad for the girl or not, but my answer was short, lived when the green-eyed girl came and punched me into a wall in return.

Thankfully, my two brothers were there to save me and kick her to the ground, but to my surprise, she didn't cry. Girls are supposed to cry when you hear them right? So why wasn't she? After their introduction, I knew that we just had to serve it up to them, and we began hand-to-hand combat and using every single one of our powers. We ended up destroying the city in the process and thankfully my brothers and I consumed large burritos before going back to fight.

We kicked in the afterburners and finally used our powers to our full potential to bring the girls to their end. I didn't want to kill the pink path, but I was too clouded with my anger to show any feelings. Turns out after a few hours later I just knocked them out cold.

The girls came back to entice us, and we chased after them to you once again, trying to defeat them as our creator had told us. But to my surprise, we were not expecting what we were about to see.

In the field of flowers there she was with a pink sky, surrounded by hearts. The pink cloud girl had opened her eyes along with her sisters, and I saw those beautiful pink irises, staring back at me. She has a face of love and affection and her eyelashes were beautiful and curly. She liked different to me from how she was earlier but with more flirtiness and affection. She floated over to me, gracefully and beautifully and I was caught off guard. She came closer and closer to me to the point where I had to try to fly back.

" I love you..." she whispered as she came even closer to me. She was a few inches away from my face and I desperately was confused and wanted to know what she was going to do. Then it hit me... she planted a kiss on my cheek, and I honestly didn't know what to do. I felt a certain way about it, but I didn't want to show any signs of emotion, especially to my brothers.