The two heads meet! Senju meets Uzumaki!

Then
"Why is that?" Minato asked, as he wanted to know why it was so troubling for them to tell Naruto that they were his parents.

Kai calmed down from the visions of Naruto being the mightiest shinobi and him being praised as his sensei and not that pervert Jiraiya. He  turned to Minato with a nervous smile "well, when Naruto heard, saying he blew a fuse was an understatement. He is not ready to meet you two at all right now, because if he did, at least one of you would have an injury right about now" Kai stated making them tense up, since they wondered how mad and strong Naruto was for him to attack them and be able to hurt them.

"Well, I sure wish to continue this weird conversation, but I have a blonde haired resurrected kid to talk to , bye bye" Kai said as he waved by to Minato and Kushina while slipping into the hospital room, shocking them as they didn't know how  Naruto would be able to hurt them, they knew the why though.

As Kai got in, he smiled because Naruto was currently having a wrestling match with Neji for some reason while everyone else was laughing at them.

Kai smiled at Naruto, his heart clenched as he saw his smiling face. He wouldn't complain about the amount of time he needs to train Naruto ever again. He's just happy Naruto was alive.

Now

(A place in the Earth country)

      In a dark cave, deep in the Earth country, there shown to be eight holographic figures spread around a massive statue that represented some sort of demon with multiple eyes and a lot of tails, and there were also two figures that weren't holographic.

        "Why have you called us here ,oh leader?" A figure with a ponytail that pointed somewhere asked offhandedly, as if he was bored by just being there.

        "Be more respectful to our leader Deidara" the non holographic lady identified the man with a high ponytail along with giving him a threat.

         "Or what Konan? What are you going to do? Make me choke on your papers?" Deidara mocked he pointed his palm at Konan which for some reason, a mouth opened in the middle of the palm.

         "Shut it you two before I sacrifice you to my lord jashin!" Another shadowy figure exclaimed while raising his scythe that had three blades on it.

     "Shut up hidan" the hologram Next to him announced, identifying the scythe wielding  man, he was fairly taller than the others.

         "But kakuzu! They're being annoying!" The now Identified Hidan complained as he couldn't believe that his partner is trying to make him shut up.

        "I said shut up" Kakazu threatened as a mask appeared behind Hidan, who relented, as he knew that Kakuzu knew his weakness.

          "Hahaha, those two always crack me up" a holographic man said with two swords on his back and his arms crossed.

          "Just like how Yagura cracked your shit and took your sword Jozo?" Another holographic figure said who had a big ass sword with spines, cackling at his fellow swordsman.

         "Haha! Fuck you too Kisame" Jozo shot back as he crossed his arms and looked the other way, pouting in his own way.

          "I do think we should listen to the leader now" a hunched back person said as his body cracked and sounded like a martinete, which in turn made everyone feel creeped out.

           A plant thing with black on its right side just sat by in the ground watching everyone bicker, not wanting to get involved.

        "Shut it Sasori! I don't want to hear it from you who never listens!" Deidara yelled at sasori who sweat-dropped because he didn't know what he had done.