Heist Two

Lil pulled out her computer. She laid back in her chair as she picked up on the hidden server. Today was easy. No physical peril. She could simply hack in from her house, lounging around in her childish bunny slippers and matching bathrobe.

She sighed with content as her fingers flew over the keyboard. Seriously, she could not get enough of those clicks. She closed her eyes for a second, letting her muscle memory carry her across the network and to the target's account. She drained it within seconds. 5 mil, and it was hers.

This guy deserved it, though. He was a known gangster. A murderer. He could slit peoples' throats without blinking an eye.

Lil should have been worried she would be caught and hunted by one of his goons, but she wasn't. He probably already knew it was her. Except he only knew her by her fake name. Peonie Wellsroth. She'd planted it for him to find, and he did.

Except she knew his real name. After making her way through MANY fake names, she'd found it. Devo Cooper.

They were nemesis. Enemies in every way. He was in charge of a criminal ring-- Lil hated criminal rings. Sure, what she did was illegal, but it didn't kill people. She always robbed people who had plenty of other money and who deserved it. What Devo did... that was disgusting.

She felt no remorse as she drained his first backup bank account as well. Another 5 Mil.

She smiled as she made sure her signal couldn't be traced as she withdrew herself from the accounts. Satisfaction settled into her body as she closed the laptop. 

She opened the news on her phone and saw it.

The perfect opportunity.

- - -

Oof this chapter is shorter than I wanted it to be, but whatever.

-VictoryGreen8