WB4

Jeon impatiently checked his watch and scanned the gateway for any sign of his brother-in-law, but he still couldn't see any teenage boy.

"Where is this boy?" He muttered, clutching the oversized card with the bold letters spelling out the younger name. Jungha had craftily designed the card to help her brother spot her husband in the throngs of arriving passengers.

"HYUNG!" A voice suddenly rang out, causing Jeon to whirl around in surprise. His eyes widened as a figure approached him, jogging towards him in a vibrant pink dress that accentuated every curve, causing quite a spectacle with the jiggling t*ts.

 His eyes widened as a figure approached him, jogging towards him in a vibrant pink dress that accentuated every curve, causing quite a spectacle with the jiggling t*ts

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jeon found himself momentarily transfixed by the person's striking beauty, his gaze lingering on the elegant collarbone and little bit of cleavage. The once-boyish figure had blossomed into a stunning young man.

"H..hey, h...hyung," The younger man stammered. He couldn't help but notice the male's Greek god-like appearance. He had seen Jeon in his early days, but now he's a grown up teenager and seeing Jeon's handsome figure, he desires the male. The male is his ideal type—dressed in a suit, serious expression and the tattoos peeking from under the suit but most importantly the age gap between them, which is perfect for Jm.

"Hey, Jm-ah. You've grown up so much," Jeon managed, offering a warm smile despite the turmoil of emotions swirling inside him.

"Have you seen yourself, Hyung? You're so... hot," Jm blurted out, his words laced with undeniable admiration. His eyes glued on the rough hands, inappropriate thoughts crossing his mind, imagining Jeon f*cking him with his tattoo filled hand wrapped around his neck.

"We should head out. Nonna must be waiting for us," Jm urged, attempting to stop his perverted thoughts about his brother-in-law.

"Right. Jungha and your nephew are eager to see you," Jeon concurred, turning to lead the way. His face immediately clouded with discomfort as he realized he was aroused just by seeing a little bit of Jm's beauty. He bit on his lower lips, and hoped Jm wouldn't notice his arousal.

As they settled in the car, Jeon endeavored to maintain a semblance of composure, driving them towards their destination as Jm gazed out the window.

Upon reaching the house, Jm bounded out of the car, a flash of pink lace underwear catching Jeon off guard.

"F*ck!" Jeon cursed, frustrated by his body's betrayal, closing his eyes he started palming the length, hoping it'll go soft sooner. After a few more rubs, he finally removed his hand as his breath regained its normal pace.

"He'll be the death of me," Jeon muttered under his breath, unloading his brother-in-law's luggage with a mind preoccupied by forbidden thoughts.

Stepping inside, he witnessed the heartfelt reunion between siblings, their embraces brimming with affection and nostalgia.

Idol / Wife's Brother 18+ [A Jikook Fanfiction] ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें