'😪😴😚'

A/n-Welcome to the amazing chapter 3 of his pørn ★ which took mad long to make bc I've been busy w school

<><><><<<<><<<><><><><>><<>><<>><<>><><<<<><<>><<>have fun<><><><<>>><<<<>><<<><><<><><<><<

"I'm like boredd"Ya'mira walked in the kitchen and went through my cabinets"nd where's that fat ass bitch at?"She asked I was confused"wait,Zahir?Hes upstairs showering"I replied looking on my phone scrolling on instagram looking at cats and Zahir's photos.

(They went into the guest bedroom /basically Ya'miras room in Desires house)

"Should we watch a movie?"Ya'mira pulled her laptop from under the bed"How long has that been there.." "since like last month,which is basically the last time I came over.ouu bae texted me"she started typing and then put the laptop on the bed,we were watching Hocus Pocus*1 or 2*(if u don't like this movie or have never watched it then it could be something else of ur choice).
*Zahirs POV;*
^{45 minutes later}^
I got out of the shower and grabbed undergarments and pajama pants,"Desire,Do you-"Desire wasn't in the room,'where tf is desires fine ass at?'I thought,I went downstairs and Ya'mira wasn't there either"did these fucking bitches leave the house?"i called Desire aka mama💕"what do u want ass eater?Desire is sleeping"Ya'mira answered the phone instead"where are yall at?""in the guest bedroom,it's in the corridor and up the stairs",I hung up on her and went upstairs.

I grabbed Desires phone and picked her up,bringing her downstairs to her own room placing her on the bed and going into her closet,bringing back one of my shirts."ma,wake up rq"I shook desire"what,I'm tired""well it's almost 1 in the morning,but come on wake up"I nudged her a little more before just taking off her clothes and leaving her in her undergarments for a while.

She sat up and looked at me at the end of the bed sitting on my phone"Zahir..it's cold""ok then C'mere" I took my shirt off and turned towards her,

*Desires POV;*

I sat up and looked at Zahir at the end of my bed,sitting on his phone"Zahir...it's cold""ok then C'mere"he took his shirt off and turned towards me,gesturing me to come near him,I crawled next to him and he grabbed my waist putting me on his lap and hugged me giving me neck kisses"better?"i nodded and he played in my blonde curly hair

it's cold""ok then C'mere"he took his shirt off and turned towards me,gesturing me to come near him,I crawled next to him and he grabbed my waist putting me on his lap and hugged me giving me neck kisses"better?"i nodded and he played in my blonde...

                                                            *this is the curls btw^ALSO DESIRE ISNT WHITE,NOR IS YA'MIRA,the only thing is just imagine ya'mira as like a  lightskin w like dark  hair like this>

but anyways back to the story;

*DESIRES POV;*

"You wanna put a shirt on now?"Za'hir asked "nope,I'll put one on tmrw"he laid down behind me and put his hand near my inner thigh,I didn't wanna move it,but I should've,I mean I really haven't told him that I've never had sex before,or that I don't wanna have sex w him,I just closed my eyes and went to sleep.

*10:38 am*
*Ya'miras POV;*

I woke up and went into Desires room,I'm real surprised that Zahirs stupid ass ain't in her bed rn,I climbed into bed w her(IS NOT LIEK THAT!!!)and jumped on her "Mira,gtfo,I'm tryna sleep"she kicked me off her bed"BUT IM BOREDDDDDD""then go do sm in ur room"her phone started to ring"hi mama,get ready I'm gonna take u somewhere",both her and I looked at eachother with confusion..

616 words