thirty eight

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

I walked out the cheerleading tryouts with my head held high, confidence boosting through my body for the first time. Cheer was my specialty so I knew i did good.

The first event for the cheerleaders was for the basketball team, so I would have to be cheering for Kilyier.

Fantastic.

I wasn't tripping about having to go back to my moms house because like always she forgot about the argument.

But I wrong about this time. From my windows I could see multiple black garbage bags outside on the porch with my mom sitting beside them.

"Are you fucking serious?" I hopped out the car so quick.

"Dead serious. Ruin your life for that boy elsewhere, I won't let that influence be around my daughter." Harmony crossed her arms.

"You're so stupid! I'm not ruining my life, i'm just not living it how you want it! It's always you, you, you what about me?" I snapped.

Tears of frustration fell down my face. "I love him, we've always loved each other."

"Then where's he right now."

My expression dropped completely- I didn't even know. I walked over and carried the bags to my car, seeing my little sister crying from the mirror.

Once I was on my feet I needed to get her out of that hell house.

"Live a good life without me Princess-

I shut my car door cutting off her sentence. I couldn't do anything but stare out the windshield, trying to process what just happened.

I was homeless and friendless... because of him. This was all his fault Princess why can't you see that and why are you still defending him?

Because I was out of my mind in love.

I started up my car, driving to the destination I had no business going too. He owed me an explanation at least.

I found myself knocking on his door for the first time because usually he was inviting me in. It's crazy how fast things change.

Kilyier opened the door shirtless, rubbing his eyes. "Princess, you can't be here right now-

"I don't have anywhere else to go, Kilyier!" I fought back my tears. "I-I'm sorry if-if I did something but i'm fucking homeless. I need you."